X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do it?

hi you all,
    I plan to maintain the rest of my life in the US. I am graduate from two universities and havin difficulties making carieer in my own land.
    simplist is the best way so my mind is to marry a woman in the US and to be eligible in order be able to stay and to work.
    I tried to read all writings. my simple but net guestion is that if l get married someone what rights l get. I mean,as soon as marriage take places do l et the claim to work and to stay?

hi you all,
    I plan to maintain the rest of my life in the US. I am graduate from two universities and havin difficulties making carieer in my own land.
    simplist is the best way so my mind is to marry a woman in the US and to be eligible in order be able to stay and to work.
    I tried to read all writings. my simple but net guestion is that if l get married someone what rights l get. I mean,as soon as marriage take places do l et the claim to work and to stay?

Comment

I can't help it but I have the feeling that you wish to get married in order to stay in the US.

This is fraud and will get you in serious trouble (Deportation, federal charges,...).

If you however are sincere about your marriage you will be able to file your AOS package after you get married. You will receive a work permit within 90 days and you are considered legal from the moment you file the AOS untill the adjustement interview. If you are approved you will receive a GC, if your application is denied you will be ordered to leave the US.

http://www.immigrate2us.net

Comment

Please be sure it is a valid marriage as such is investigated thoroughly. If you stay, you will have the right of abode and employment. After three years of LPR status, you can apply for citizenship.

If you have overstay or unauthorized work issues, then only marriage to a USC will overcome them.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed