Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Exam!!

How long does it take for completing a medical examination and review? One week, two weeks, ......

I do not have any immunization record, so I guess I will have to get some vaccination done. Do the doctors have a chart saying if the person is from so and so country then he/she needs certain tests/vaccination to be done?

How long does it take for completing a medical examination and review? One week, two weeks, ......

I do not have any immunization record, so I guess I will have to get some vaccination done. Do the doctors have a chart saying if the person is from so and so country then he/she needs certain tests/vaccination to be done?

Comment

Mine took 2 days.....but I didn't need a chest xray as my tubuculosis test was negative. Should be a week MAX.

Comment

No the doctor doesnt. And to answer your first question it only takes couple days.My friend his was 4 days. But yes the text i think includes prety much lots of stuff to do by the doctor.But dont worry everything will be fine. Okay

Comment

It depends what state you had your medical. In my state, it is a law to have the result after 14 days. I don't have an immunization record either but they required me to get DTP then my blood test showed that I am non-reactive to Mumps and measles so they required me to get MMR vaccine, which is after 14 days, so I waited my medical for almost 3 weeks but as what I said it depends where you lived.

Comment

It does depend on where you come from. The health department will base your immunization needs on the immunization requirements of your home country. Many doctors will go ahead and test for/immunize against everything just to keep you and those around you healthy. It can happen very quickly, particularly if you live in a small town. Not having an immunization record shouldn't slow you down too much. Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation