Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy Oh Boy, where do I start?

Hi all, I really hope that someone can maybe shed some light on where I start or what to do.
    I am a UK citizen and trained as a Nursery Nurse. I trained for 2 years and I have 2 1/2 years experience.
    I am thinking about immigrating to Knoxville TN but not sure where to start finding out about the visa process or if I am elligable. Surely there is some way?

Has anyone been in this situation before or do they know the road I should take.

I do have a "family" that is willing to have me live with them and help out until I am financially on my feet but they can't sponsor me as they are not blood family.

I am really worried that I won't be able to even at least try out living in the USA. I hope that someone can help in ANY way.

Thanx for your time in reading.

Lisa ;-)

Hi all, I really hope that someone can maybe shed some light on where I start or what to do.
    I am a UK citizen and trained as a Nursery Nurse. I trained for 2 years and I have 2 1/2 years experience.
    I am thinking about immigrating to Knoxville TN but not sure where to start finding out about the visa process or if I am elligable. Surely there is some way?

Has anyone been in this situation before or do they know the road I should take.

I do have a "family" that is willing to have me live with them and help out until I am financially on my feet but they can't sponsor me as they are not blood family.

I am really worried that I won't be able to even at least try out living in the USA. I hope that someone can help in ANY way.

Thanx for your time in reading.

Lisa ;-)

Comment

Can the family bring you here to work for them as a nanny???????????? Another option is the F1 visa to continue your education. Also you might want to check with hospitals in the South. There is a shortage of nurses there and they might sponsor you on an employment visa.
      Get on the INS web site for good info on different visas.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation