Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to expedite an EAD

I filed for my wife's AOS and received her Advance Parole and receipt. However, we want to know how to expedite an EAD issuance. I understand the law says up to 90 days processing. But she has a job offer that needs the EAD pretty soon. Any thoughts would help!

I filed for my wife's AOS and received her Advance Parole and receipt. However, we want to know how to expedite an EAD issuance. I understand the law says up to 90 days processing. But she has a job offer that needs the EAD pretty soon. Any thoughts would help!

Comment

If you live in the place where allow you to file walk in EAD, you're lucky enough, but if that BCIS only allow to mail, you have no choice but to wait until it approve.

Comment

There is no way to expedite EAD processing. Only thing your wife can do is to show Receipt Notice of EAD application to the prospective employer. If the employer accepts it, it will be best for her otherwise she must wait for EAD.
        Good luck.

Comment

Is their any such thing as interim or temporary EAD? Or did INS stop doing this?

Comment

Josephine,

Temp and Interim EAD only when you already applied for 90 days and you do not receive it, then only you go to BCIS personally and show your receipt notice of EAD. If I'm not mistaken that what they call Interim or Temporary EAD. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation