X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIFE LEGALIZATION Class Action.

LIFE Legalization class action.

To all Life Legalization applicants. The INS or now BCIS not serious about approving Life Legalization applicants, a lot of people had their interview and gave the INS evidence of their presence from 1982-1988, and still no action taken in their cases from the INS.
    I think all Life Legalization applicants should petition the Center for Human Rights and constitution law to file a class action against the INS for not approving or delaying eligible Life Legalization applicants, otherwise the Life applicants will be waiting another 16 years for decision in their cases just like the LULAC/ CSS cases, which still pending in the court.
    To all applicants, please send your thought and request to file a class action against the INS to The Center for Human Rights and Constitution Law at their E-mail address:
    mail@centerforhumanrights.org and amnestycoordinator@centerforhumanrights.org
    or to their fax number 213/-386-9484 or you can write to them at
    Amnesty Coordinator, Center for Human Rights
    256 S. Occidental Blvd.
    Los Angeles, California 90057

Let us all fight for our rights, family and dignity.

LIFE Legalization class action.

To all Life Legalization applicants. The INS or now BCIS not serious about approving Life Legalization applicants, a lot of people had their interview and gave the INS evidence of their presence from 1982-1988, and still no action taken in their cases from the INS.
    I think all Life Legalization applicants should petition the Center for Human Rights and constitution law to file a class action against the INS for not approving or delaying eligible Life Legalization applicants, otherwise the Life applicants will be waiting another 16 years for decision in their cases just like the LULAC/ CSS cases, which still pending in the court.
    To all applicants, please send your thought and request to file a class action against the INS to The Center for Human Rights and Constitution Law at their E-mail address:
    mail@centerforhumanrights.org and amnestycoordinator@centerforhumanrights.org
    or to their fax number 213/-386-9484 or you can write to them at
    256 S. Occidental Blvd.

Let us all fight for our rights, family and dignity.

Comment

I agree, I'll contact and petition the Center for Human rights and constitution law to file a class action law suit against the INS for delaying and intentionally not approving eligible Life legalization applicant and I hope that more eligible Life applicants do so. Thanks to all.

Comment

Does anybody know what is Section(a)(2)(A) of the LIFE ACT? Thanks

Comment

Has there ever been a case where anyone sue INS and win ? Just curious.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

To all life legalization applicant, who is the BCIS rejected or denied their application, please contact the center for Human rights and send them a copy of your application and copy of your denial letter. The center with his director Peter Schey are fighting for our cases. You can contact then at:
              mail@centerforhumanrights.org (and or)
              amnestycoordinator@centerforhumanrights.org

Or to their fax number 213/-386-9484 or you can write to them at

256 S. Occidental Blvd.

Comment

do something for them.i agree for that one and for sure soon they will learn their lesson. Or maybe they are waiting to be second of world trade center.

Comment

I can understand the frustration over applications under the Life Act not being acted upon but do you have right to sue? Cara, statements like you just made aren't really necessary, are they?

Comment

I just wondering if the Center for Human Rights and Constitution Law is still conducting training session to class members in different cities? Does anybody attend their training session, is it useful?
                    Thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed