Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I think it took about 3 weeks for them to process the check. It's a long and drawn out process, just be patient.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am having the same problem. InS vermont rec. my I-485 application over two weeks now and they still have not banked the check or sent any receipt. Please let us know if anyone has a similar situation.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am sorry, type error - Thanks Marie, i appreicate it

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks Maria, I hope that they cash the check soon, atleast i know, i will get the receipt, cant help but being worried !. Wish things could speed up a little
    Thanks, anyone out there in a similar situation

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The INS is slow..that's why. They'll cash here soon. The receipt will come too. Just be patient.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello everyone....I filed my I-485, I-765 two weeks ago, well Vermont received it just over two weeks now. The check that i sent has not cleared the bank and i have not received any receipt. Anyone out there with similar experience,
    Why are they taking so long to cash the check.
    When will i get the receipt ?. Anyone filed in vermont with this concern or has anyone experienced this. Please help me !!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Receipt for I-485, I-765

Receipt for I-485, I-765

Hello everyone....I filed my I-485, I-765 two weeks ago, well Vermont received it just over two weeks now. The check that i sent has not cleared the bank and i have not received any receipt. Anyone out there with similar experience,
    Why are they taking so long to cash the check.
    When will i get the receipt ?. Anyone filed in vermont with this concern or has anyone experienced this. Please help me !!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney