X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 pref.

Can any one give sudgestion or opinion

what if the child of a LPR is 19 and the mother filed I-130 pref. 2(a) last Nov.2001, for example what if by the time the petition has been process his been
    "over age" at that time. Is it necessary for the mother to file another type Category from 2(a) to
    2(b).?

Do they need to move on to another Category switching from 2(a) to 2(b) , is it necessary?

can the CSPA help in this kind of case? as far as i know LPR gets less benefits.

Can any one give sudgestion or opinion

what if the child of a LPR is 19 and the mother filed I-130 pref. 2(a) last Nov.2001, for example what if by the time the petition has been process his been
    "over age" at that time. Is it necessary for the mother to file another type Category from 2(a) to
    2(b).?

Do they need to move on to another Category switching from 2(a) to 2(b) , is it necessary?

can the CSPA help in this kind of case? as far as i know LPR gets less benefits.

Comment

I am not 100% sure on this, my employees were in my office yesterday talking about things of this nature. But I do believe, that once the child has turned of legeal age, there is a whole diffrent process, in regards to filing status. Pending age of course, uhm maritial staus, children, spouse etc. In regards to any of the information received on the message board, it is advisable to speak with an attorney, who has better knowledge, of immigration laws, and regulations. good luck

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation