Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wages increased substantially

My current salary is at least 25% higher than that is shown in LC and in the petition for I-140 (EB2/TSC) will be at least 30% by the time I am ready for my consular processing .

I am awaiting my I-140 Approval and planning to do CP in Montreal.

Does any of you guys know, if it could be a problem during CP / Packet 3 ?.

Would it be required to show/submit the Pay-stubbs anytime during the process ?.

I know my employer has shown the prevailing wages for both LC and I-140 petitions. LC got through succesfully (with one RFE requesting to show a little bit of more wages and re-posting because the prevailing wages had increased between the time of submission and approval.).

Can it be a reason for denial while Consular Processing ?.

If Visa is denied, Can I apply for adjustment of Status based on the fact that I have an approved I-140.

Thanks in advance

'One among you'

My current salary is at least 25% higher than that is shown in LC and in the petition for I-140 (EB2/TSC) will be at least 30% by the time I am ready for my consular processing .

I am awaiting my I-140 Approval and planning to do CP in Montreal.

Does any of you guys know, if it could be a problem during CP / Packet 3 ?.

Would it be required to show/submit the Pay-stubbs anytime during the process ?.

I know my employer has shown the prevailing wages for both LC and I-140 petitions. LC got through succesfully (with one RFE requesting to show a little bit of more wages and re-posting because the prevailing wages had increased between the time of submission and approval.).

Can it be a reason for denial while Consular Processing ?.

If Visa is denied, Can I apply for adjustment of Status based on the fact that I have an approved I-140.

Thanks in advance

'One among you'

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs