Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labor certification

hello, i am in the country with an expired H1-B (last november) a labor certifiaction has been filed on my behalf long ago and we haven't gotten any response until now. i have a new employer who is willing tro sponsor me. my question is what do we have to do? file for a new labor certification and get an h1 visa again? please advise.

hello, i am in the country with an expired H1-B (last november) a labor certifiaction has been filed on my behalf long ago and we haven't gotten any response until now. i have a new employer who is willing tro sponsor me. my question is what do we have to do? file for a new labor certification and get an h1 visa again? please advise.

Comment

i need your input please???

Comment

You are accruing unlawful presence. You are out of status. Seek legal advice from an attorney that specialized in immigration.

Comment

to gail,
          You have to legalize your status right now. If that is not possible, you have to return to your country and wait for your labor certification approval. Once that is approved, you may apply for green card at the US embassy in your country. Whatever you do, please do not accrue unlawful presence for more 180 days because it can be ground for denying green card. Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation