Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingerprinting at immigraion visa interview

Can any one advise me on the fingerprinting at Mumbai embassy, India. My brother, his wife and 18-year-old son went for visa. They ask to pay fee for fingerprinting for my brother's wife and said it is due to homeland security, the fingerprints will be sent o USA and once approved we will notify. Thy did not fingerprinted my nephew who is 18 years and 4 months old. They did not fingerprint my brother who has to go for FAB-sputum and Mantoux test for three days. He will ten have to go to embassy and get fingerprinted. Can anyone kindly advise, what is going on? I was told that they finished the interview.

Naren.

Can any one advise me on the fingerprinting at Mumbai embassy, India. My brother, his wife and 18-year-old son went for visa. They ask to pay fee for fingerprinting for my brother's wife and said it is due to homeland security, the fingerprints will be sent o USA and once approved we will notify. Thy did not fingerprinted my nephew who is 18 years and 4 months old. They did not fingerprint my brother who has to go for FAB-sputum and Mantoux test for three days. He will ten have to go to embassy and get fingerprinted. Can anyone kindly advise, what is going on? I was told that they finished the interview.

Naren.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed