Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fee wavier

I just came back from Aust. and my girlfriend came back with me.I need to take care of some business here. Will we went ahead and got married here. It's cheaper here it Aust. its alot more.
    I just stated work and we need to file her paper work and it comes to about $600.00. and time is running out. Is there anything as a fee wavier?

I just came back from Aust. and my girlfriend came back with me.I need to take care of some business here. Will we went ahead and got married here. It's cheaper here it Aust. its alot more.
    I just stated work and we need to file her paper work and it comes to about $600.00. and time is running out. Is there anything as a fee wavier?

Comment

no,in fact they expect u to have money to sponsor any one to come here.so if u dont have much money u have to find some one who can co sign with u the forms,u would have to show u have money and ur tax returns for the last 3 years must show your income is ok accornding to the INS 125%above poverty line.

Comment

so does that mean that my wife will have to leave the States? Like I stated I just stated back to work. I am over the 125% of income.I was in Aust. for 8 months.

Comment

it depends on what kind of visa she came with.if it is the 90 days waiver then u have to find some one who can co sign with u or u have to show u have moeny in the bank or a house or anything to ensure supporting her while she is in america,otherwise,u dont have to file for her right away,as long as u r married u can wiat till u get some money saved or stay in ur job long then file.they cant deport her as long as they dont know about her yet.but when u apply they know every thing.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation