Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British teacher marrying a USC

I am a 24 year old British teacher. I am marrying my fiancee, who is a USC,in July. We are getting married in England and then coming to the US for a second wedding reception. We then plan to spend 9 months travelling around South America and Australasia for our honeymoon.
    We need advice on what forms we need to file and the time scale in which we can do this, bearing in mind that we will not be in either the US or Britain for the 9 months following the wedding. Also, to complicate matters further, my fiance will be coming to England to work for the six months prior to the wedding.
    We would be really grateful for any advice
    Thankyou.
    Jo

I am a 24 year old British teacher. I am marrying my fiancee, who is a USC,in July. We are getting married in England and then coming to the US for a second wedding reception. We then plan to spend 9 months travelling around South America and Australasia for our honeymoon.
    We need advice on what forms we need to file and the time scale in which we can do this, bearing in mind that we will not be in either the US or Britain for the 9 months following the wedding. Also, to complicate matters further, my fiance will be coming to England to work for the six months prior to the wedding.
    We would be really grateful for any advice
    Thankyou.
    Jo

Comment

Check on direct consular filing in Britain. I'm not clear whether you need advance parole to travel or not.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation