Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing Times Question.

I've got a question regarding "time" it takes at various stages of the process. I've broken the process into "logical" parts, and I'm wondering if someone who's been through it can explain any/all of this. Thanks.

I filed an I-129F and have a receipt date of January 9, 2003. My fiance lives in England.

Question 1: When places like ILW.COM update and say that they're working cases from (for example) January 10, and before, how long does it take them to "complete" this and get an answer out? "Working the case", in my opinion doesn't mean "completing the case". I hope this question makes sense.

Question 2: After the "approval" is issued, what is the next process, and how long does it take? (I guess that's 2 questions).

Question 3: After the case finally reaches the London Embassy, what is the time frame for my fiance to get an interview?

I ask these questions because it looks like the INS will be "working" cases on or before January 9, 2003 near the end of May. We're attempting to plan our wedding, and from all indications it's looking like it will be a late Summer / Early Autumn wedding. But, we're just not positive.

Thanks!

I've got a question regarding "time" it takes at various stages of the process. I've broken the process into "logical" parts, and I'm wondering if someone who's been through it can explain any/all of this. Thanks.

I filed an I-129F and have a receipt date of January 9, 2003. My fiance lives in England.

Question 1: When places like ILW.COM update and say that they're working cases from (for example) January 10, and before, how long does it take them to "complete" this and get an answer out? "Working the case", in my opinion doesn't mean "completing the case". I hope this question makes sense.

Question 2: After the "approval" is issued, what is the next process, and how long does it take? (I guess that's 2 questions).

Question 3: After the case finally reaches the London Embassy, what is the time frame for my fiance to get an interview?

I ask these questions because it looks like the INS will be "working" cases on or before January 9, 2003 near the end of May. We're attempting to plan our wedding, and from all indications it's looking like it will be a late Summer / Early Autumn wedding. But, we're just not positive.

Thanks!

Comment

Mohan,

Any suggestions on other sights? I notice that shadow and someone else must not like each other and this forum appears to have gone to the 13 year old crowd.

Thanks Mohan!

-Waiting

Comment

scroll down and there are some others listed. good luck.

Comment

Above reply was not me(mohan)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs