X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info needed...Not directly related to US Immigration

Hi everybody,

First of all I would like to apologize for asking information not directly related to US immigration .... But as I thought there is lot of people here and they might be helpful in this matter ....

I am planning for SOTC tour of Europe (England, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy, France and Switzerland) ...so would like to know some info from anyone who knows ...

1. Does anyone have experience with SOTC tour for Europe?

2. Tour begins from the waterloo station in London as the tour departs for the continent of Europe by Eurostar ...if anyone knows what is the distance between Heathrow airport and waterloo station? Way of transportation?

3. Are there any good hotels near waterloo station?

4. How much time does it take to get schengen visa and visa for UK? I guess schengen doesn't include UK as far as I know...right? For Switzerland ...LPR doesn't need to have a visa ...that's all I know ... your opinion / advices please ....

5. there are lots of Brits on this website too ... how to get cheap two way tickets for USA –UK

Thank you.... Pasha

Hi everybody,

First of all I would like to apologize for asking information not directly related to US immigration .... But as I thought there is lot of people here and they might be helpful in this matter ....

I am planning for SOTC tour of Europe (England, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy, France and Switzerland) ...so would like to know some info from anyone who knows ...

1. Does anyone have experience with SOTC tour for Europe?

2. Tour begins from the waterloo station in London as the tour departs for the continent of Europe by Eurostar ...if anyone knows what is the distance between Heathrow airport and waterloo station? Way of transportation?

3. Are there any good hotels near waterloo station?

4. How much time does it take to get schengen visa and visa for UK? I guess schengen doesn't include UK as far as I know...right? For Switzerland ...LPR doesn't need to have a visa ...that's all I know ... your opinion / advices please ....

5. there are lots of Brits on this website too ... how to get cheap two way tickets for USA –UK

Thank you.... Pasha

Comment

No replies? where are swissnut and Paddy?

Comment

Pasha,

I can only tell you the shengen visa doesnt include UK. I did a tour in Europe a couple years ago and I had to ask for both visas. UK Embassy was great, very nice and gentle people. They gave a multiple entry 6-month visa (I was only going to stay for a week). I went in the morning and picked up my passport in the afternoon.

The Italian Embassy, where I asked for the Shengen, was more annoying. They gave me one-entry only and for 22 days (my exact staying).

Now, you can get to Waterloo Station and to Heathrow by Ungerground ("mind the gap"). Actually, you can go almost everywhere in London by Underground. So you dont have to stay close to Waterloo Station (if you can, get a place close to a central Underground station or close to Trafalgar Square. I stayed at Euston, a very nice location.

Good luck on your trip and enjoy Europe (Rome is my favorite city in the whole world).

Comment

Hi Pasha:

Heathrow Airport is located approximately 15 miles west of London. Waterloo station can be accessed by the tube or train, if my memory serves me correctly - as it has been some years since I was in London. If I recall, there is the Heathrow Express and the South Eastern Train, you may want to look up their timetables on the net. Approximate travel time is 55-65 minutes, relative to whether you are wishing to go to Waterloo or Waterloo East.

C & P ...The recommended and most direct route is via the London underground system (i.e. metro or subway). Heathrow airport has two underground stations, one for terminal 4 and the other for terminals 1-3, at the extreme western end of the Piccadilly (dark blue) line. Get a ticket to Waterloo station on the Bakerloo (brown) and Northern (black) Lines.
          Take the Piccadilly line train towards central London and stay on it until you reach Piccadilly Circus. Change there and take a southbound Bakerloo Line train to Waterloo - you should see signs directing you to the correct platform for Waterloo.

I always enjoyed Virgin Air - the equipment is confortable and the service is good...and they offer some very competitive rates, if one books travel in advance. Only snag is that there aren't any direct connections from my area, I had to fly out of Newark into Heathrow the last time I went...but the fare was only $580.00 round trip, at that time. Again that was some years ago. You may wish to see whether Atlanta offers service - although I am not sure if there are any International airports closer to you than that. I am foggy on US geogreaphy in your area

Not certain about the visa question - sorry. But most of your tour is EU so, one visa may do the trick - if it is required at all.

Hotels near Waterloo can be found on the Internet usually they will have rate information and few pics to review. One word of caution, if I may, hotels in UK are not comparable to US hotels - so if you wish to have a private bath, you will need to enquire of rooms "en suite".

Good luck

Comment

if you're american -- i don't think you need to apply for any visa.

-= nav =-

Comment

Cayita...

Thanks a lot for your information and good wishes .... There is Rome in that tour too so I will make sure to check it out .... One more question ... do you think it will be ok for me to send visa application and passport in mail or should I go in person to do so ... I meant I still got about 2 and ½ months before I go for this tour ... what do ya think...?

Swissnut...

Thank you very much for detailed info on how to get to the waterloo station .... That was really helpful .... I visited London once but at that time I went to my friends so kinda couldn't get much info about everything and that trip was short...thanks once again ... I will check virgin air as my option .... Thanks ....

Moondin ...

Thanks for your inputs ... I m conditional Legal Resident and my wife is USC .... Thanks .... Pasha

Any extra info other than this will be highly appreciated ....

Comment

Cayita...

Thanks a lot for your information and good wishes .... There is Rome in that tour too so I will make sure to check it out .... One more question ... do you think it will be ok for me to send visa application and passport in mail or should I go in person to do so ... I meant I still got about 2 and ½ months before I go for this tour ... what do ya think...?

Swissnut...

Thank you very much for detailed info on how to get to the waterloo station .... That was really helpful .... I visited London once but at that time I went to my friends so kinda couldn't get much info about everything and that trip was short...thanks once again ... I will check virgin air as my option .... Thanks ....

Moondin ...

Thanks for your inputs ... I m conditional Legal Resident and my wife is USC .... Thanks .... Pasha

Any extra info other than this will be highly appreciated ....

Comment

Pasha:

Glad to oblige...I had another thought, if pertinent, which you may consider while there. I am not certain how long you will be staying in London, but as you are most likely aware, taxicabs are expensive, and the tube can be intimidating for newcomers - so what I did when last in London was purchased a tour ticket for the day on one of the sightseeing double-decker busses. The cost was minimal, (under 6 pounds)and even though I wasn't particularly interested in the tour, I used it as a really inexpensive means of getting all around London for the day.

These tour busses run all day long and I used to hop onboard one in the morning, to get close to my first destination, jump off, do my stuff and then catch a later tour bus, with the same ticket to move on to the next place. All in all, it can save you a lot on taxi fares, and there are about seven different tour routes which cover the city quite well and the ticket is valid on any of them within the same 24 hour period. If such tours are still operating and offer this option, it is worth consideration.

Comment

Where are you visiting in Germany and Switzerland, Pasha ? I may be able to give you some pointers there too.

Comment

Once again thank you very much swiss... ok herewith I m giving the whole itinerary that might be helpful to other people who wants to go for it .... Pasha

Given below please find information re:the 14 day Classic tour of
                      Europe, i.e day to day itinerary, prices and special offers and other
                      details.(If you like you can download the same(with pictures) from the
                      attachment)

We also have a 17day tour and a 8 day tour.
                      Pls see below - Special Offer of Optional tours worth usd 900 FREE.
                      After going thru the following information, if you have any questions,
                      pls write to me.

Classic Tour of Europe
                      Visit England, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy and France.
                      Spend four days in Scenic Switzerland.

Welcome to London

On arrival, please ensure that you contact the SOTC Tour Manager at the
                      number given on your Tour Information sheet. The SOTC Tour Manager will
                      reconfirm the exact time for Eurostar Train and the meeting time at
                      Waterloo Station.
                      Your 'Classic Tour of Europe' begins on Day 2 from the Waterloo Station
                      in London as the tour departs for the Continent of Europe by Eurostar
                      (Eurostar cost not included).

Please ensure that you meet the SOTC Tour Manager at the Eurostar Group
                      Welcome desk located inside the Waterloo Station International
                      Departure at 9 a.m. sharp.

The London Package
                      If you are arriving in London in advance, we can offer you the Optional
                      London Package at a nominal charge.
                      The Optional London Package starts on Day 1 as mentioned in your Tour
                      Itinerary and includes:
                      "¢ One night's accommodation at your hotel in London.
                      "¢ Continental breakfast
                      "¢ A panoramic guided city tour of London.

Day1
                      Begin your optional London Package Arrive into London

Arrive into London and check into your hotel in London on your own,
                      anytime after 2 p.m. Contact the SOTC Tour Manager upon arrival.
                      Later in the afternoon, we take you on a panoramic city tour of London,
                      conducted by a local guide. See Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey,
                      the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the Tower of London.
                      Also see the Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, St. Paul's Cathedral,
                      the symbolic Tower Bridge, Hyde Park and London Eye, the world's
                      tallest ferris wheel by the River Thames.
                      Tonight you have the opportunity to explore London's numerous
                      restaurants and dine on your own.
                      Overnight at Hotel Hilton Olympia or similar in London.

Day 2
                      Eurostar to Brussels

After a continental breakfast, we proceed to the Waterloo Station to
                      board the Eurostar to Brussels. (Eurostar cost not included).

Passengers not taking the Optional London Package will join the tour at
                      the Waterloo Station, as we board the Eurostar to Brussels and begin
                      our 'Classic Tour of Europe'.
                      On arrival into Brussels, we board the coach and proceed for an
                      orientation tour of Brussels.
                      See the adorable Manneken Pis Statue, a charming fountain of a little
                      boy, today the symbol of Brussels.
                      See the beautiful Grand Place, Town Hall, Municipal Museum, the Royal
                      Palace, St. Michael's Cathedral and the mammoth Palace of Justice.
                      Next we stop at the Atomium, a structure representing the concept of an
                      iron molecule enlarged 165 billion times.
                      Enjoy an Indian veg / non-veg dinner.
                      Overnight at Hotel Express By Holiday Inn or similar in Antwerp.

Day 3
                      Onto Amsterdam
                      See Madurodam

After a continental breakfast, we drive to Amsterdam. On arrival we
                      visit Madurodam - Holland in miniature.
                      Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, airports
                      & even doll-like figures in postures of daily activities.
                      You have free time to relax at this miniature city of Holland.
                      Enjoy a vegetarian lunch.
                      Later, enjoy a demonstration on the art of making wooden shoes at
                      Ratterman's Factory. Avail of the opportunity to shop for wooden shoes and
                      Dutch souvenirs.
                      Next, we stop at one of the windmills - a symbol of the Netherlands, a
                      splendid backdrop for a family photograph.
                      Discover Amsterdam in a novel manner, as we take you on a canal cruise,
                      the best way to see this captivating city.
                      Enjoy the splendor of the 17th Century canals, as you cruise through
                      the most picturesque parts of Holland's capital.
                      Overnight at Hotel Golden Tulip or similar in Holland.

Day 4
                      See the Cologne Cathedral
                      Enjoy the Rhine Cruise
                      Onto Heidelberg

After a continental breakfast, we drive to Cologne, famous for Eau de
                      Cologne. Visit the magnificent Cologne Cathedral.
                      This 515 ft tall Gothic Cathedral, which took almost six centuries to
                      build, can hold upto 40,000 people and is Germany's most visited
                      monument.
                      We then proceed for a cruise on the River Rhine. The Rhine passes
                      through four countries and our cruise takes us through its most romantic
                      part.

We go past the legendary Lorelei Rock, medieval castles, vineyards and
                      quaint towns with half-timbered houses.
                      Your Rhine Cruise includes an Indian veg / non-veg dinner on board.
                      After the cruise we board our coach and proceed to our hotel.
                      Overnight at Hotel Mercure Heppenheim or similar in Germany.

Day 5
                      Visit Heidelberg
                      See the Rhine Falls
                      Onto Switzerland

After a continental breakfast, we proceed to see Heidelberg, surrounded
                      by mountains and forests.

Take this opportunity to stroll through 'Alstadt' the old town, full of
                      narrow alleys and cobble-stoned streets.
                      Experience the laid back atmosphere at the Market Square with its
                      fountain of Hercules and many sidewalk cafes.
                      Take a picture of the famed ruins of the Heidelberg Castle, high up on
                      the Konigstuhl Mountains.
                      We journey to Switzerland through the famous Black Forest region of
                      Germany.
                      We stop at the Drubba Centre, where you have an opportunity to buy
                      Cuckoo clocks & other souvenirs.
                      Today, enjoy a vegetarian lunch.
                      We then proceed to Schaffhausen to see the mighty Rhine Falls, Europe's
                      most powerful waterfalls. You have free time to admire the thundering
                      beauty of the falls.
                      On arrival into Switzerland, enjoy a veg / non-veg dinner prepared by
                      SOTC's very own chef flown in from India.
                      Overnight at Hotel Terrace or similar in Switzerland.

Day 6
                      An option to visit Mount Titlis
                      And Lucerne City

After a continental breakfast, the day is free to explore this Swiss
                      town on your own. Or take an exciting optional tour to Lucerne & Mount
                      Titlis.

We begin our optional tour with an exciting excursion to Mount Titlis,
                      which at 10,000 ft is the highest peak in central Switzerland.
                      As you journey to Mount Titlis through a series of three different
                      cable car rides, you will be amazed as the scenery changes from green
                      meadows, scenic lakes to snow clad mountains.
                      See over 200 cable cars sporting different flags. Lookout for cable car
                      number 73 that carries the Indian flag!
                      The last leg of the ascent will be in the world's first rotating cable
                      car called the 'Titlis Rotair'.
                      At Mt. Titlis you have free time to play and enjoy in the snow, visit
                      the Ice Cave or just relax at the restaurant.
                      Enjoy an Indian vegetarian lunch at Mount Titlis.
                      At the Terrace on top of the Mt. Titlis summit station, weather
                      permitting, you could take an unforgettable ride on the "Ice Flyer" an
                      enclosed ski lift that travels only a few meters over the Titlis Glacier.
                      You have an opportunity to get a picture at the Nostalgie Photo studio,
                      a prefect family momento.
                      We later proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne, one of the six
                      most frequently visited cities in the World.
                      See the Lion Monument, 'Lowendenkmal' hewn from a limestone cliff to
                      commemorate the bravery and loyalty of Swiss Guards.
                      You may take a stroll across the Kappelbrucke - the world's oldest
                      covered wooden bridge, originally built in 1333 over the Reuss river, which
                      leads you to the 17th Century Jesuit Church.
                      You have free time at Schwanenplatz to shop for Swiss army knives,
                      chocolates, watches, souvenirs, etc
                      Rest of the evening is free to relax.
                      Tonight you have the opportunity to explore numerous restaurants and
                      dine on your own.

Day 7
                      An option to visit
                      Jungfraujoch and Interlaken
                      An opportunity to
                      'Design your own Watch'

After a continental breakfast, the day is free for you to relax. Or
                      take an exciting optional tour to visit Jungfraujoch and picturesque
                      Interlaken.
                      Our scenic drive to Jungfraujoch, the highest altitude railway station
                      in Europe at 11,782 ft. takes us along lovely lakes and mountain
                      passes.
                      Marvel at the changes in alpine scenery as your charming cog-wheel
                      train takes you on a unique journey to Jungfraujoch, the very Top of
                      Europe.
                      On top of Jungfraujoch, you have free time to explore the modern
                      complex.
                      Experience the magic of the mountains at the Sphinx Terrace. See the
                      breathtaking Jungfrau Peak and the awesome Aletsch Glacier.
                      Also, visit the Ice Palace, where you see a beautiful display of
                      sculptures made of ice, while being encased in ice yourself.
                      Have a memorable encounter with eternal snow and ice at the Plateau.
                      Do not forget to send a postcard to your friends and relatives from
                      Europe's highest altitude Post office with its own special postmark.
                      We serve you an Indian vegetarian lunch at the Top of Europe.
                      Thereafter we proceed to Interlaken, one of Switzerland's best-known
                      health and pleasure resorts.
                      There's time to relax at the many cafes or shop for Swiss watches,
                      souvenirs, etc.
                      Or take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to 'Design your own Watch'.
                      We take you to Brienz to participate in the 'Hands on Watch Making
                      Workshop' conducted by a master watch craftsman.
                      Your workbench is kept ready for you, along with your name tag and a
                      specially inscribed watch assembly.
                      The craftsman will guide you step by step through a fascinating
                      learning process of how to assemble your own watch!
                      You will receive a special 'Watchmaker's Certificate' at the concluding
                      'Graduation Ceremony'.
                      Enjoy a veg / non-veg dinner prepared by SOTC's very own chef.

Day 8
                      Onto Venice - the City of Canals

An option to enjoy
                      'Venice by Cruise'
                      After a continental breakfast, we proceed to Venice, the romantic
                      Italian city, known for it unique architecture.
                      Today, a packed lunch is provided to you.
                      We arrive in Venice, an archipelago of 118 islands, 150 canals and 400
                      bridges.
                      The day is free to relax.
                      Or, treat yourself to an enchanting optional tour of 'Venice by Cruise'
                      - a unique and exclusive way to see this Canal City, only with SOTC.
                      Our cruise takes us from Tronchetto to visit the Murano Glass factory
                      where a master craftsman will demonstrate the art of creating the famous
                      Venetian blown glass.
                      Do not miss this opportunity to buy souvenirs at specially discounted
                      prices.
                      We then cruise along to St. Mark's Square, the very heart of Venice.
                      Here see the historic Ducal Palace, the infamous prison, the Bridge of
                      Sighs, the exquisite Clock Tower and the baroque splendour of St. Marks
                      Basilica.
                      Enjoy an Indian veg / non-veg dinner on board the cruise.
                      Overnight at Hotel Park Villa Fiorita or similar in Venice.

Day 9
                      Visit Florence
                      Onto Rome

After a continental breakfast, we continue our Italian journey towards
                      Florence, the enchanting art capital of Italy.
                      We pass through the Po Valley and Apennine Mountains.
                      Enroute, enjoy a vegetarian lunch.
                      In Florence, the birth place of the Renaissance, see the Duomo, the
                      imposing 14th century Pal***o Vecchio Tower and Ponte Vecchio, Florence's
                      most distinctive bridge on the Arno River.
                      Visit the Piazelle Michelangelo, for a breathtaking bird's eye view of
                      Florence. Take a picture with the Statue of David, originally created
                      by Michelangelo.
                      From Florence, we continue our journey to Rome, the capital of Italy.
                      Overnight at Hotel La Meridienne or similar in Rome.

Day 10
                      City tour of Rome & the Vatican
                      Onto Pisa
                      After a continental breakfast, we take you on a city tour of Rome
                      conducted by a local guide.
                      Visit Pi***a Venezia, see the colossal Victor Emmanuel II Monument,
                      built to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Italian re-unification.
                      Relive the thrills of historic Rome as you view the ancient Roman &
                      Imperial Forums. Come face to face with the gigantic Colosseum - the
                      symbol of Rome (entrance not included).
                      It is said that when the Colosseum falls, Rome will fall and the world
                      will follow.
                      Also see the famous Trevi Fountain - a Roman legend assures your return
                      to Rome if you throw a coin over your left shoulder into the fountain.
                      We then visit the Vatican, the world's smallest nation & the seat of
                      Christianity and St. Peter's Basilica, the world's largest cathedral,
                      which will amaze you with its size, beauty and splendour.
                      Due to Traffic Regulations, the roads may be closed to private coaches
                      entering Rome. This may force us to modify / change / alter the sight
                      seeing. The sight seeing will then have to be done by foot / public
                      transportation.
                      We then say 'Arrividerci Roma' and proceed towards Pisa.
                      Upon arrival, enjoy a veg / non-veg dinner.
                      Overnight at Hotel Granduca or similar in Pisa.

Day 11
                      The Leaning Tower of Pisa
                      Onto Geneva

After a continental breakfast, we take you to see a wonder of the
                      world, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, set in the "Field of Miracles".
                      Here stands the enormous marble Cathedral, the Baptistery and the bell
                      tower.
                      This bell tower is known throughout the world as the Leaning Tower of
                      Pisa.
                      Remember to take a photograph of your family against this wonder of the
                      world.
                      Today, enjoy a packed lunch.
                      Later we proceed to the elegant city of Geneva. On arrival in Geneva
                      late in the evening, we take you on a short orientation tour of the city.
                      See the famous U.N Building, the enormous Floral Clock and the Jet
                      D'eau Fountain - the world's tallest fountain shooting up to 145 meters.
                      Overnight at Hotel Chavannes De Bogis or similar in Geneva.

Day 12
                      Onto Paris
                      Optional 'Grand Evening in Paris'

After a continental breakfast, we journey through France towards Paris
                      - the fashion capital of the world.
                      Enjoy the view as the scenery changes to French countryside.
                      Upon arrival into Paris, The evening is free for you to relax and
                      explore this glamorous city on your own.
                      Or, treat yourself to a 'Grand Evening in Paris' an exciting Optional
                      package that combines fun and entertainment.
                      The Grand Evening includes a romantic cruise on the River Seine.
                      You will be enchanted as you pass by many of the Parisian monuments
                      including the Alexander II Bridge, the Orsay Museum, the National Assembly
                      and Paris' own Statue of Liberty.
                      See the famous landmarks magically lit-up on your Illuminations tour of
                      Paris - the city of lights.
                      For the grand finale of the day, we have in store for you the finest
                      and most d***ling combination of beauty, rhythm and gaiety at Paradis
                      Latin.
                      Built in 1889 and partially designed by Gustave Eiffel, the Paradis
                      Latin is perhaps the most Parisian of the great cabarets, both exciting
                      and romantic.
                      Experience the magic and charm of its elegant surroundings, striking
                      ballets, shimmering costumes and talented dance troupes.
                      Enjoy an Indian dinner and share a complimentary bottle of champagne
                      with your wife.
                      Overnight at Novotel Bagnolet or similar in Paris.

Day 13
                      City Tour of Paris
                      Visit the Eiffel Tower

After a continental breakfast, we take you on a panoramic city tour of
                      Paris conducted by a local guide.

See Paris in all her charm, glamour and glory. See the Obelisk at Place
                      de la Concorde, the largest and the loveliest of the Parisian squares
                      and the majestic Arc de Triomphe.
                      Also see the Champs Elysees, arguably the most well known avenue in the
                      world, the magnificent Opera, the striking Town Hall and the National
                      Assembly, the famous Notre Dame Cathedral and of course, the
                      incomparable Eiffel Tower.
                      We take you to the first level of Eiffel Tower from where a bird's eye
                      view will leave you breathless.
                      See the dome of the Invalides and the famous Ritz Hotel at Vendome
                      Square.
                      Enjoy an Indian vegetarian lunch.
                      Later, we take you to the famous Benlux duty free shop. Shop for
                      perfumes, cosmetics and more.
                      The afternoon is free for you to explore Paris on your own.
                      Or, take an optional visit to the famous Louvre Museum to see the
                      incomparable and the most prestigious painting of 'Mona Lisa', Leonardo da
                      Vinci's masterpiece.
                      The evening is free for you to relax and enjoy Paris on your own.
                      Overnight at Hotel Novotel Bagnolet or similar in Paris.

Day 14
                      Return home with wonderful memories
                      After a continental breakfast, we say 'Au Revoir' to Paris.
                      Your 'Classic Tour of Europe' ends as you check out of the hotel in
                      Paris.
                      Passengers returning to London at the end of the tour, can do so by
                      Eurostar at a nominal charge. (Reservation for the Eurostar must be made
                      at the time of booking your 'Classic tour of Europe').
                      Its time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope
                      you take back happy memories of your SOTC tour. We would like you to
                      spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your
                      tour and any suggestions you may have for the future.

PRICES
                      Classic Tour of Europe Price
                      Type of tour Adult sharing a twin room Child under 12 yrs,
                      in parents room w/o bed

Classic Tour of Europe
                      starting on Day 2 as
                      per the Tour Itinerary US $ 1999 US $ 1599

The London Package US $ 149 US $ 99

Classic Europe : single room supplement US $ 400 per person. Triple
                      room reduction - Nil.
                      London Package : single room supplement US $ 75 per person. Triple room
                      reduction - Nil.
                      *This special price is only for a child sharing parents room as a third
                      person without a cot or bed.

Price per Optional Tour in US $
                      Name of optional Adult US $ Child US $

Eurostar from London to Brussels 125 125

Mount Titlis, with Indian lunch
                      and Lucerne 125 85

Jungfraujoch with Indian lunch
                      and Interlaken 175 115

Design your own watch workshop 125 125

Tour of Venice by Cruise
                      with Indian dinner 75 50

Visit to Louvre Museum 52 22

Grand Evening in Paris with
                      Paradise Latin Show 199 199

Eurostar from Paris to London 125 125

* Reservations and payment for optional tours can be made at the time
                      of booking your Europe Tour or upon arrival on the 1st day of your Tour
                      with the SOTC Tour Manager in US Dollars only.
                      Kindly note, Credit cards and Personal Cheques are not accepted for
                      Optional Tours purchased on tour.

What your Tour Price includes
                      1. Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
                      2. Services of SOTC Tour Managers or local representatives.
                      3. Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and
                      surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.

What your Tour Price does not include
                      1. Passport, Visa charges and Airport Taxes.
                      2. Cost of Air Tickets required to participate in this Tour.
                      3. Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips,
                      insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of
                      personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group
                      menus.
                      4. Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all
                      land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
                      5. Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour price includes" box.

Visa Requirements
                      You must be in possession of the following visas.
                      COUNTRY TYPE OF VISA
                      UK Double Entry
                      Switzerland Double Entry
                      Schengenstatin Multiple Entry

The cost of these visas is not included in your Tour Price.
                      It would be best to check with the Consulates nearest to you for
                      advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents can be made
                      ready in time for departure.

Ticketing
                      Since this tour is entirely by coach, you do not require any air
                      ticket. However you would require confirmed seats and air tickets to arrive
                      into London and depart from Paris or London.
                      It would be advisable to check with your travel agent for ticketing.

Hotels/Itinerary/Route subject to change without notice.

*******SPECIAL OFFERS ************

Get Free Sightseeing Tours Worth US $ 900

Your FREE sightseeing tours include :

London Package
                      The Package includes:
                      "¢ One night's stay at Hotel Hilton Olmypia or similar.
                      "¢ Continental Breakfast.
                      "¢ A guided panoramic city tour of London.
                      "¢ Transfer to Waterloo Station to board the Eurostar to Brussels.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 149 Child: US $ 99 FREE

Available on: Classic Tour of Europe, Grand Tour of Europe, Highlights
                      of Europe Tour.

Eurostar from London to Brussels
                      The Package includes:
                      "¢ Travel by Eurostar to Brussels on the superfast train.
                      "¢ Relax in the comfort and luxury of the ultra-modern Eurostar, as
                      one of the world's fastest train takes you under the English Channel
                      onto Brussels city.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 125 Child : US $ 125 FREE

of Europe Tour.

Mt. Titlis, Ice Flyer & Lucerne

The Package includes:
                      "¢ Enjoy three different cable car rides, including the world's
                      first rotating cable car called the Titlis Rotair.
                      "¢ Take an unforgettable ride on the 'Ice Flyer', right over the
                      Titlis Glacier (weather permitting).
                      "¢ Enjoy an Indian vegetarian lunch at Mount Titlis.
                      "¢ Take an orientation tour of Lucerne city.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 125 Child : US $ 85 FREE

Available on: Classic Tour of Europe, Grand Tour of Europe, Scenic
                      Switzerland.

Jungfraujoch with Interlaken

The Package includes:
                      "¢ Ride on a charming red cog wheel train and journey to
                      Jungfraujoch, the very Top of Europe. Visit Europe's highest altitude railway
                      station.
                      "¢ Experience the magic of the mountains at the Sphinx Terrace and
                      see the awesome Aletsch Glacier.
                      "¢ Visit the magnificent Ice Palace.
                      "¢ Enjoy an Indian lunch at the Top of Europe.
                      "¢ Visit the picturesque town of Interlaken.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 175 Child : US $ 115 FREE
                      Switzerland.

Enchanting Venice by cruise

The Package includes:
                      "¢ Take an enchanting cruise in the city of canals.
                      "¢ Visit Murano Glass factory.
                      "¢ See the historic Ducal Palace, the infamous prison, The Bridge of
                      Sighs, the exquisite clock Tower and the baroque splendour of St. Marks
                      Basilica.
                      "¢ Enjoy an Indian dinner on board the cruise.

Tour Price :Adult : US $ 75 Child : US $ 50 FREE

of Europe Tour.

Louvre Museum

The Package includes:
                      "¢ A visit to the Louvre Museum, a splendid and huge Royal Palace
                      along the River Seine and one of the best art museums in the world.
                      "¢ See the incomparable and the most prestigious painting of 'Mona
                      Lisa', Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 52 Child : US $ 22 FREE

of Europe Tour.

Grand Evening in Paris with Paradis Latin show

The Package includes:
                      "¢ An enchanting cruise on the River Seine.
                      "¢ An Illuminations Tour of Paris.
                      "¢ Late night show at Paradis Latin, a d***ling combination of
                      beauty, rhythm and gaiety.
                      "¢ Enjoy an Indian dinner at the Paradis Latin Show and share a
                      bottle of champagne with your wife.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 199 Child : US $ 199 FREE

of Europe Tour.

Sincerely,
                      Asha
                      Mercury travels.
                      718-815-9002

Comment

Once again thank you very much swiss... ok herewith I m giving the whole itinerary that might be helpful to other people who wants to go for it .... Pasha

Given below please find information re:the 14 day Classic tour of
                        Europe, i.e day to day itinerary, prices and special offers and other
                        details.(If you like you can download the same(with pictures) from the
                        attachment)

We also have a 17day tour and a 8 day tour.
                        Pls see below - Special Offer of Optional tours worth usd 900 FREE.
                        After going thru the following information, if you have any questions,
                        pls write to me.

Classic Tour of Europe
                        Visit England, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy and France.
                        Spend four days in Scenic Switzerland.

Welcome to London

On arrival, please ensure that you contact the SOTC Tour Manager at the
                        number given on your Tour Information sheet. The SOTC Tour Manager will
                        reconfirm the exact time for Eurostar Train and the meeting time at
                        Waterloo Station.
                        Your 'Classic Tour of Europe' begins on Day 2 from the Waterloo Station
                        in London as the tour departs for the Continent of Europe by Eurostar
                        (Eurostar cost not included).

Please ensure that you meet the SOTC Tour Manager at the Eurostar Group
                        Welcome desk located inside the Waterloo Station International
                        Departure at 9 a.m. sharp.

The London Package
                        If you are arriving in London in advance, we can offer you the Optional
                        London Package at a nominal charge.
                        The Optional London Package starts on Day 1 as mentioned in your Tour
                        Itinerary and includes:
                        "¢ One night's accommodation at your hotel in London.
                        "¢ Continental breakfast
                        "¢ A panoramic guided city tour of London.

Day1
                        Begin your optional London Package Arrive into London

Arrive into London and check into your hotel in London on your own,
                        anytime after 2 p.m. Contact the SOTC Tour Manager upon arrival.
                        Later in the afternoon, we take you on a panoramic city tour of London,
                        conducted by a local guide. See Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey,
                        the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the Tower of London.
                        Also see the Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, St. Paul's Cathedral,
                        the symbolic Tower Bridge, Hyde Park and London Eye, the world's
                        tallest ferris wheel by the River Thames.
                        Tonight you have the opportunity to explore London's numerous
                        restaurants and dine on your own.
                        Overnight at Hotel Hilton Olympia or similar in London.

Day 2
                        Eurostar to Brussels

After a continental breakfast, we proceed to the Waterloo Station to
                        board the Eurostar to Brussels. (Eurostar cost not included).

Passengers not taking the Optional London Package will join the tour at
                        the Waterloo Station, as we board the Eurostar to Brussels and begin
                        our 'Classic Tour of Europe'.
                        On arrival into Brussels, we board the coach and proceed for an
                        orientation tour of Brussels.
                        See the adorable Manneken Pis Statue, a charming fountain of a little
                        boy, today the symbol of Brussels.
                        See the beautiful Grand Place, Town Hall, Municipal Museum, the Royal
                        Palace, St. Michael's Cathedral and the mammoth Palace of Justice.
                        Next we stop at the Atomium, a structure representing the concept of an
                        iron molecule enlarged 165 billion times.
                        Overnight at Hotel Express By Holiday Inn or similar in Antwerp.

Day 3
                        Onto Amsterdam
                        See Madurodam

After a continental breakfast, we drive to Amsterdam. On arrival we
                        visit Madurodam - Holland in miniature.
                        Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, airports
                        & even doll-like figures in postures of daily activities.
                        You have free time to relax at this miniature city of Holland.
                        Later, enjoy a demonstration on the art of making wooden shoes at
                        Ratterman's Factory. Avail of the opportunity to shop for wooden shoes and
                        Dutch souvenirs.
                        Next, we stop at one of the windmills - a symbol of the Netherlands, a
                        splendid backdrop for a family photograph.
                        Discover Amsterdam in a novel manner, as we take you on a canal cruise,
                        the best way to see this captivating city.
                        Enjoy the splendor of the 17th Century canals, as you cruise through
                        the most picturesque parts of Holland's capital.
                        Overnight at Hotel Golden Tulip or similar in Holland.

Day 4
                        See the Cologne Cathedral
                        Enjoy the Rhine Cruise
                        Onto Heidelberg

After a continental breakfast, we drive to Cologne, famous for Eau de
                        Cologne. Visit the magnificent Cologne Cathedral.
                        This 515 ft tall Gothic Cathedral, which took almost six centuries to
                        build, can hold upto 40,000 people and is Germany's most visited
                        monument.
                        We then proceed for a cruise on the River Rhine. The Rhine passes
                        through four countries and our cruise takes us through its most romantic
                        part.

We go past the legendary Lorelei Rock, medieval castles, vineyards and
                        quaint towns with half-timbered houses.
                        Your Rhine Cruise includes an Indian veg / non-veg dinner on board.
                        After the cruise we board our coach and proceed to our hotel.
                        Overnight at Hotel Mercure Heppenheim or similar in Germany.

Day 5
                        Visit Heidelberg
                        See the Rhine Falls
                        Onto Switzerland

After a continental breakfast, we proceed to see Heidelberg, surrounded
                        by mountains and forests.

Take this opportunity to stroll through 'Alstadt' the old town, full of
                        narrow alleys and cobble-stoned streets.
                        Experience the laid back atmosphere at the Market Square with its
                        fountain of Hercules and many sidewalk cafes.
                        Take a picture of the famed ruins of the Heidelberg Castle, high up on
                        the Konigstuhl Mountains.
                        We journey to Switzerland through the famous Black Forest region of
                        Germany.
                        We stop at the Drubba Centre, where you have an opportunity to buy
                        Cuckoo clocks & other souvenirs.
                        Today, enjoy a vegetarian lunch.
                        We then proceed to Schaffhausen to see the mighty Rhine Falls, Europe's
                        most powerful waterfalls. You have free time to admire the thundering
                        beauty of the falls.
                        On arrival into Switzerland, enjoy a veg / non-veg dinner prepared by
                        SOTC's very own chef flown in from India.

Day 6
                        An option to visit Mount Titlis
                        And Lucerne City

After a continental breakfast, the day is free to explore this Swiss
                        town on your own. Or take an exciting optional tour to Lucerne & Mount
                        Titlis.

We begin our optional tour with an exciting excursion to Mount Titlis,
                        which at 10,000 ft is the highest peak in central Switzerland.
                        As you journey to Mount Titlis through a series of three different
                        cable car rides, you will be amazed as the scenery changes from green
                        meadows, scenic lakes to snow clad mountains.
                        See over 200 cable cars sporting different flags. Lookout for cable car
                        number 73 that carries the Indian flag!
                        The last leg of the ascent will be in the world's first rotating cable
                        car called the 'Titlis Rotair'.
                        At Mt. Titlis you have free time to play and enjoy in the snow, visit
                        the Ice Cave or just relax at the restaurant.
                        Enjoy an Indian vegetarian lunch at Mount Titlis.
                        At the Terrace on top of the Mt. Titlis summit station, weather
                        permitting, you could take an unforgettable ride on the "Ice Flyer" an
                        enclosed ski lift that travels only a few meters over the Titlis Glacier.
                        You have an opportunity to get a picture at the Nostalgie Photo studio,
                        a prefect family momento.
                        We later proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne, one of the six
                        most frequently visited cities in the World.
                        See the Lion Monument, 'Lowendenkmal' hewn from a limestone cliff to
                        commemorate the bravery and loyalty of Swiss Guards.
                        You may take a stroll across the Kappelbrucke - the world's oldest
                        covered wooden bridge, originally built in 1333 over the Reuss river, which
                        leads you to the 17th Century Jesuit Church.
                        You have free time at Schwanenplatz to shop for Swiss army knives,
                        chocolates, watches, souvenirs, etc
                        Rest of the evening is free to relax.
                        Tonight you have the opportunity to explore numerous restaurants and
                        dine on your own.

Day 7
                        An option to visit
                        Jungfraujoch and Interlaken
                        An opportunity to
                        'Design your own Watch'

After a continental breakfast, the day is free for you to relax. Or
                        take an exciting optional tour to visit Jungfraujoch and picturesque
                        Interlaken.
                        Our scenic drive to Jungfraujoch, the highest altitude railway station
                        in Europe at 11,782 ft. takes us along lovely lakes and mountain
                        passes.
                        Marvel at the changes in alpine scenery as your charming cog-wheel
                        train takes you on a unique journey to Jungfraujoch, the very Top of
                        Europe.
                        On top of Jungfraujoch, you have free time to explore the modern
                        complex.
                        Experience the magic of the mountains at the Sphinx Terrace. See the
                        breathtaking Jungfrau Peak and the awesome Aletsch Glacier.
                        Also, visit the Ice Palace, where you see a beautiful display of
                        sculptures made of ice, while being encased in ice yourself.
                        Have a memorable encounter with eternal snow and ice at the Plateau.
                        Do not forget to send a postcard to your friends and relatives from
                        Europe's highest altitude Post office with its own special postmark.
                        We serve you an Indian vegetarian lunch at the Top of Europe.
                        Thereafter we proceed to Interlaken, one of Switzerland's best-known
                        health and pleasure resorts.
                        There's time to relax at the many cafes or shop for Swiss watches,
                        souvenirs, etc.
                        Or take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to 'Design your own Watch'.
                        We take you to Brienz to participate in the 'Hands on Watch Making
                        Workshop' conducted by a master watch craftsman.
                        Your workbench is kept ready for you, along with your name tag and a
                        specially inscribed watch assembly.
                        The craftsman will guide you step by step through a fascinating
                        learning process of how to assemble your own watch!
                        You will receive a special 'Watchmaker's Certificate' at the concluding
                        'Graduation Ceremony'.
                        Enjoy a veg / non-veg dinner prepared by SOTC's very own chef.

Day 8
                        Onto Venice - the City of Canals

An option to enjoy
                        'Venice by Cruise'
                        After a continental breakfast, we proceed to Venice, the romantic
                        Italian city, known for it unique architecture.
                        We arrive in Venice, an archipelago of 118 islands, 150 canals and 400
                        bridges.
                        The day is free to relax.
                        Or, treat yourself to an enchanting optional tour of 'Venice by Cruise'
                        - a unique and exclusive way to see this Canal City, only with SOTC.
                        Our cruise takes us from Tronchetto to visit the Murano Glass factory
                        where a master craftsman will demonstrate the art of creating the famous
                        Venetian blown glass.
                        Do not miss this opportunity to buy souvenirs at specially discounted
                        prices.
                        We then cruise along to St. Mark's Square, the very heart of Venice.
                        Here see the historic Ducal Palace, the infamous prison, the Bridge of
                        Sighs, the exquisite Clock Tower and the baroque splendour of St. Marks
                        Basilica.
                        Enjoy an Indian veg / non-veg dinner on board the cruise.
                        Overnight at Hotel Park Villa Fiorita or similar in Venice.

Day 9
                        Visit Florence
                        Onto Rome

After a continental breakfast, we continue our Italian journey towards
                        Florence, the enchanting art capital of Italy.
                        We pass through the Po Valley and Apennine Mountains.
                        Enroute, enjoy a vegetarian lunch.
                        In Florence, the birth place of the Renaissance, see the Duomo, the
                        imposing 14th century Pal***o Vecchio Tower and Ponte Vecchio, Florence's
                        most distinctive bridge on the Arno River.
                        Visit the Piazelle Michelangelo, for a breathtaking bird's eye view of
                        Florence. Take a picture with the Statue of David, originally created
                        by Michelangelo.
                        From Florence, we continue our journey to Rome, the capital of Italy.
                        Overnight at Hotel La Meridienne or similar in Rome.

Day 10
                        City tour of Rome & the Vatican
                        Onto Pisa
                        After a continental breakfast, we take you on a city tour of Rome
                        conducted by a local guide.
                        Visit Pi***a Venezia, see the colossal Victor Emmanuel II Monument,
                        built to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Italian re-unification.
                        Relive the thrills of historic Rome as you view the ancient Roman &
                        Imperial Forums. Come face to face with the gigantic Colosseum - the
                        symbol of Rome (entrance not included).
                        It is said that when the Colosseum falls, Rome will fall and the world
                        will follow.
                        Also see the famous Trevi Fountain - a Roman legend assures your return
                        to Rome if you throw a coin over your left shoulder into the fountain.
                        We then visit the Vatican, the world's smallest nation & the seat of
                        Christianity and St. Peter's Basilica, the world's largest cathedral,
                        which will amaze you with its size, beauty and splendour.
                        Due to Traffic Regulations, the roads may be closed to private coaches
                        entering Rome. This may force us to modify / change / alter the sight
                        seeing. The sight seeing will then have to be done by foot / public
                        transportation.
                        We then say 'Arrividerci Roma' and proceed towards Pisa.
                        Upon arrival, enjoy a veg / non-veg dinner.
                        Overnight at Hotel Granduca or similar in Pisa.

Day 11
                        The Leaning Tower of Pisa
                        Onto Geneva

After a continental breakfast, we take you to see a wonder of the
                        world, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, set in the "Field of Miracles".
                        Here stands the enormous marble Cathedral, the Baptistery and the bell
                        tower.
                        This bell tower is known throughout the world as the Leaning Tower of
                        Pisa.
                        Remember to take a photograph of your family against this wonder of the
                        world.
                        Today, enjoy a packed lunch.
                        Later we proceed to the elegant city of Geneva. On arrival in Geneva
                        late in the evening, we take you on a short orientation tour of the city.
                        See the famous U.N Building, the enormous Floral Clock and the Jet
                        D'eau Fountain - the world's tallest fountain shooting up to 145 meters.
                        Overnight at Hotel Chavannes De Bogis or similar in Geneva.

Day 12
                        Onto Paris
                        Optional 'Grand Evening in Paris'

After a continental breakfast, we journey through France towards Paris
                        - the fashion capital of the world.
                        Enjoy the view as the scenery changes to French countryside.
                        Upon arrival into Paris, The evening is free for you to relax and
                        explore this glamorous city on your own.
                        Or, treat yourself to a 'Grand Evening in Paris' an exciting Optional
                        package that combines fun and entertainment.
                        The Grand Evening includes a romantic cruise on the River Seine.
                        You will be enchanted as you pass by many of the Parisian monuments
                        including the Alexander II Bridge, the Orsay Museum, the National Assembly
                        and Paris' own Statue of Liberty.
                        See the famous landmarks magically lit-up on your Illuminations tour of
                        Paris - the city of lights.
                        For the grand finale of the day, we have in store for you the finest
                        and most d***ling combination of beauty, rhythm and gaiety at Paradis
                        Latin.
                        Built in 1889 and partially designed by Gustave Eiffel, the Paradis
                        Latin is perhaps the most Parisian of the great cabarets, both exciting
                        and romantic.
                        Experience the magic and charm of its elegant surroundings, striking
                        ballets, shimmering costumes and talented dance troupes.
                        Enjoy an Indian dinner and share a complimentary bottle of champagne
                        with your wife.
                        Overnight at Novotel Bagnolet or similar in Paris.

Day 13
                        City Tour of Paris
                        Visit the Eiffel Tower

After a continental breakfast, we take you on a panoramic city tour of
                        Paris conducted by a local guide.

See Paris in all her charm, glamour and glory. See the Obelisk at Place
                        de la Concorde, the largest and the loveliest of the Parisian squares
                        and the majestic Arc de Triomphe.
                        Also see the Champs Elysees, arguably the most well known avenue in the
                        world, the magnificent Opera, the striking Town Hall and the National
                        Assembly, the famous Notre Dame Cathedral and of course, the
                        incomparable Eiffel Tower.
                        We take you to the first level of Eiffel Tower from where a bird's eye
                        view will leave you breathless.
                        See the dome of the Invalides and the famous Ritz Hotel at Vendome
                        Square.
                        Enjoy an Indian vegetarian lunch.
                        Later, we take you to the famous Benlux duty free shop. Shop for
                        perfumes, cosmetics and more.
                        The afternoon is free for you to explore Paris on your own.
                        Or, take an optional visit to the famous Louvre Museum to see the
                        incomparable and the most prestigious painting of 'Mona Lisa', Leonardo da
                        Vinci's masterpiece.
                        The evening is free for you to relax and enjoy Paris on your own.
                        Overnight at Hotel Novotel Bagnolet or similar in Paris.

Day 14
                        Return home with wonderful memories
                        After a continental breakfast, we say 'Au Revoir' to Paris.
                        Your 'Classic Tour of Europe' ends as you check out of the hotel in
                        Paris.
                        Passengers returning to London at the end of the tour, can do so by
                        Eurostar at a nominal charge. (Reservation for the Eurostar must be made
                        at the time of booking your 'Classic tour of Europe').
                        Its time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope
                        you take back happy memories of your SOTC tour. We would like you to
                        spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your
                        tour and any suggestions you may have for the future.

PRICES
                        Classic Tour of Europe Price
                        Type of tour Adult sharing a twin room Child under 12 yrs,
                        in parents room w/o bed

Classic Tour of Europe
                        starting on Day 2 as
                        per the Tour Itinerary US $ 1999 US $ 1599

The London Package US $ 149 US $ 99

Classic Europe : single room supplement US $ 400 per person. Triple
                        room reduction - Nil.
                        London Package : single room supplement US $ 75 per person. Triple room
                        reduction - Nil.
                        *This special price is only for a child sharing parents room as a third
                        person without a cot or bed.

Price per Optional Tour in US $
                        Name of optional Adult US $ Child US $

Eurostar from London to Brussels 125 125

Mount Titlis, with Indian lunch
                        and Lucerne 125 85

Jungfraujoch with Indian lunch
                        and Interlaken 175 115

Design your own watch workshop 125 125

Tour of Venice by Cruise
                        with Indian dinner 75 50

Visit to Louvre Museum 52 22

Grand Evening in Paris with
                        Paradise Latin Show 199 199

Eurostar from Paris to London 125 125

* Reservations and payment for optional tours can be made at the time
                        of booking your Europe Tour or upon arrival on the 1st day of your Tour
                        with the SOTC Tour Manager in US Dollars only.
                        Kindly note, Credit cards and Personal Cheques are not accepted for
                        Optional Tours purchased on tour.

What your Tour Price includes
                        1. Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
                        2. Services of SOTC Tour Managers or local representatives.
                        3. Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and
                        surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.

What your Tour Price does not include
                        1. Passport, Visa charges and Airport Taxes.
                        2. Cost of Air Tickets required to participate in this Tour.
                        3. Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips,
                        insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of
                        personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group
                        menus.
                        4. Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all
                        land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
                        5. Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour price includes" box.

Visa Requirements
                        You must be in possession of the following visas.
                        COUNTRY TYPE OF VISA
                        UK Double Entry
                        Switzerland Double Entry
                        Schengenstatin Multiple Entry

The cost of these visas is not included in your Tour Price.
                        It would be best to check with the Consulates nearest to you for
                        advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents can be made
                        ready in time for departure.

Ticketing
                        Since this tour is entirely by coach, you do not require any air
                        ticket. However you would require confirmed seats and air tickets to arrive
                        into London and depart from Paris or London.
                        It would be advisable to check with your travel agent for ticketing.

Hotels/Itinerary/Route subject to change without notice.

*******SPECIAL OFFERS ************

Get Free Sightseeing Tours Worth US $ 900

Your FREE sightseeing tours include :

London Package
                        The Package includes:
                        "¢ One night's stay at Hotel Hilton Olmypia or similar.
                        "¢ Continental Breakfast.
                        "¢ A guided panoramic city tour of London.
                        "¢ Transfer to Waterloo Station to board the Eurostar to Brussels.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 149 Child: US $ 99 FREE

of Europe Tour.

Eurostar from London to Brussels
                        The Package includes:
                        "¢ Travel by Eurostar to Brussels on the superfast train.
                        "¢ Relax in the comfort and luxury of the ultra-modern Eurostar, as
                        one of the world's fastest train takes you under the English Channel
                        onto Brussels city.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 125 Child : US $ 125 FREE

of Europe Tour.

Mt. Titlis, Ice Flyer & Lucerne

The Package includes:
                        "¢ Enjoy three different cable car rides, including the world's
                        first rotating cable car called the Titlis Rotair.
                        "¢ Take an unforgettable ride on the 'Ice Flyer', right over the
                        Titlis Glacier (weather permitting).
                        "¢ Enjoy an Indian vegetarian lunch at Mount Titlis.
                        "¢ Take an orientation tour of Lucerne city.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 125 Child : US $ 85 FREE

Switzerland.

Jungfraujoch with Interlaken

The Package includes:
                        "¢ Ride on a charming red cog wheel train and journey to
                        Jungfraujoch, the very Top of Europe. Visit Europe's highest altitude railway
                        station.
                        "¢ Experience the magic of the mountains at the Sphinx Terrace and
                        see the awesome Aletsch Glacier.
                        "¢ Visit the magnificent Ice Palace.
                        "¢ Enjoy an Indian lunch at the Top of Europe.
                        "¢ Visit the picturesque town of Interlaken.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 175 Child : US $ 115 FREE
                        Switzerland.

Enchanting Venice by cruise

The Package includes:
                        "¢ Take an enchanting cruise in the city of canals.
                        "¢ Visit Murano Glass factory.
                        "¢ See the historic Ducal Palace, the infamous prison, The Bridge of
                        Sighs, the exquisite clock Tower and the baroque splendour of St. Marks
                        Basilica.
                        "¢ Enjoy an Indian dinner on board the cruise.

Tour Price :Adult : US $ 75 Child : US $ 50 FREE

of Europe Tour.

Louvre Museum

The Package includes:
                        "¢ A visit to the Louvre Museum, a splendid and huge Royal Palace
                        along the River Seine and one of the best art museums in the world.
                        "¢ See the incomparable and the most prestigious painting of 'Mona
                        Lisa', Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 52 Child : US $ 22 FREE

of Europe Tour.

Grand Evening in Paris with Paradis Latin show

The Package includes:
                        "¢ An enchanting cruise on the River Seine.
                        "¢ An Illuminations Tour of Paris.
                        "¢ Late night show at Paradis Latin, a d***ling combination of
                        beauty, rhythm and gaiety.
                        "¢ Enjoy an Indian dinner at the Paradis Latin Show and share a
                        bottle of champagne with your wife.

Tour Price : Adult : US $ 199 Child : US $ 199 FREE

of Europe Tour.

Sincerely,
                        Asha
                        Mercury travels.
                        718-815-9002

Comment

What do ya think Swiss about the above mentioned tour? ....Pasha

Comment

If I went to Holland, I'd never come back!
                            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sounds reallly nice, wish I were able to go! But I am stuck on the ground with trains right now.

Schaffhausen is a lovely city in the Northwest corner of Switzerland, just a stone's throw from the German border. Spent much time there, and you will enjoy it. There is a very famous monastery on the hill, but beware...one has to be in shape to view, access is via something like 300 stone steps - need to be a "runner" to do it in record time.

Shopping is wonderful in this city, the "Fussgaengerzone" does not permit traffic - so wear good walking shoes or if you are a "runner" you will find this great exercise! (that is so in all cities in Switzerland, BTW, no cars permitted in the downtown area). There is a waterfall in Schaffhausen, largest in that part of Europe and a delightful cafe on the river's edge- you will enjoy this, plenty of photo op's

Luzerne is in central Switzerland, but given the size of the country, only a matter of a five hour drive. The terrain is spectacular, mainy pastoral, but when entering Luzerne, you will see the mountain range towering above the Lake. There are thousands of shops in Luzerne, known principally for its fine goods and wonderful antique stores. A covered bridge which spans the Lake at one edge is also a must see.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation