Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every N-400 application has go to the supervisor for an approval or only if there is a problem gets there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    The officer who interviews you makes a recommendation to the Surpervisor for approval,the Surpervisor reviews the file,ie the test score,ability to write and read English,then a final decision is made.However if there are any arresting issues,ie if you have an arrest record,conviction,and post 9/11 a thorough review takes place.By law the INS has four months after the interview to make a decision on your petition,but any Law breaking episode would delay the decision for months.Goodluck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi I was wondering since my N-400 application has been sent to the supervisor last week : Is it normal for every N-400 application to go to the supervisor for an approval, or only when is a problem generally, the application gets there?

Also how much longer untill a final decision?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Every N-400 application has go to the supervisor for an approval or only if there is a problem gets there?

Hi I was wondering since my N-400 application has been sent to the supervisor last week : Is it normal for every N-400 application to go to the supervisor for an approval, or only when is a problem generally, the application gets there?

Also how much longer untill a final decision?

Thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation