Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUSBAND DEPORTED

HELLO , My name is JULIE,I was born in CALIFORNIA. I met LUIS in 1982 ,We had our frist
    SON in May of 1984. He was deported this yr in May.
    That was wrong for us his family we have suffered enought, Yes he did comitt a felony.
    We did not, It was wrong on our part why will we suffer forever. This LAW needs to change.
    How can I get him back here LEGALY?

I think you already posted your story on this board a long time ago Julie...it was for manslaughter right ???
    I am sorry to hear that.
    I am not sure but I do not think there is a waiver for this kind of felony. I am sure you already asked many lawyers about this but do not give up...get another opinion.
    good luck to you and yr family...

Comment

The only immigration "remedy" to a felony is an executive pardon. Depending on the facts and the crime itself involved, it is something next to nothing to obtain.

The law is not to punish dependants (family), but to protect the U.S. population. Good luck

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Maybe he would get a waiver if the person he killed (voluntary manslaughter, right?) is brought back to life.
          Why is it so wrong to deport a person who has killed another? Why does the United States need (or even want) such an individual?
          Voluntary manslaughter is a more serious crime than having an overdue video from Blockbuster.

Comment

once USC voluntary manslaughter someone , he was also send away( in prison) and you are talking alien who was illigal?
            right decision by the ins

another illigal

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

My husband had a greencard since 1986,

Comment

Julie, a green card is just that; a permission to reside here, not a right. The way the laws are at the present, I feel pretty much they're accurate most of the time.

For decades now, any aggravated felony was a removable offense when the prison sentence for it was 5+ yrs. With a manslaughter, I doubt it was anything less than that.

I'm sorry for your desperation and pain, but what is, that is now. Think about the person who lost his/her life, think about the parent of that person! Your pain is temporarily and nothing compared to that! May God have mercy on your souls!

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board