in Ireland.

Well my fiance just called to inform me that he
    was standing outside of the embassy in Dublin
    with visa in hand. He will arrive in Houston on
    Christmas Eve. INS at Houston Intercontinental
    will be our last hurdle.

I hope this information helps anyone who is in a
    similar situation."

and here's the link --- I'm sure you will be smiling. God says never lose hope, and he added " I just didn't give you just the sun but also the rain so you can appreciate the sun more", there's always sunshine after the rain.

Afriend

"His statement concentrated on the
    fact that he was very sorry that for his overstay
    and misrepresenation and his desire to be with
    me. My statement of extreme hardship
    concentrated on the fact that I received my
    college education in the U.S. and that I have a
    really good job with excellent carrer
    opportunities that would not be available to me
    in Ireland.

Well my fiance just called to inform me that he
    was standing outside of the embassy in Dublin
    with visa in hand. He will arrive in Houston on
    Christmas Eve. INS at Houston Intercontinental
    will be our last hurdle.

I hope this information helps anyone who is in a
    similar situation."

and here's the link --- I'm sure you will be smiling. God says never lose hope, and he added " I just didn't give you just the sun but also the rain so you can appreciate the sun more", there's always sunshine after the rain.

Afriend

Comment

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=wa...eja.com&rnum=1

Comment

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! I can't believe that these things do get approved. This is such wonderful wonderful wonderful news!!!!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR SHARING!

Comment

It was nice chatting with you last night. I am expecting a pay back ok? not monetary though! continue helping others and spread the word "miracles". No matter how rough is the road, when we see others are succeeding it increases our motivation and determination. Press on and work harder! I am excited to see more success stories here --- remember "Family Unity".
          Happy Thanksgiving and work with your lawyer a lot! --your dad

I guess INS will be more convinced if the # of divorce will dramatically go down. lol.

Comment

it was great talking to you last night as well. I am a firm believer in what I call "pass it on" which is helping others out even if you can't help out the original person that helped you,(kind of like the country song chain of love) but you know I am always there for you if you need anything!!!

I will also let everyone know what happened in the interview... just in case someone else has to do something like that...

Thanks again!

Comment

hi Spouse,

Are you submitting your waiver in front of an ins judge or what ??
              I am sending mine together with my I-485.
              THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK

Comment

Spouse, I just noticed this post and want to add that I am also glad to see a little light at the end of your tunnel. You were due some good news.Some of the girls I work with at my day job(medical billing) suggested I tell you that we would gladly write letters of recomendation for you if you would like to include some with your paperwork.They feel as if they know you as they have been following this little story from the beginning. We could probably even get Doctor to include a job offer as we are always in need of help here. I could also get a job offer from the night job(bartender) being as I also am the night manager and do some of the hiringLet me know.

Comment

Your last posting really put abig smile on my face. I guess you are in California.is it?

Comment

WOW!! Janiss. I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to read your posting. Just like Mohan it has put a really big smile on my face. It has also reminded me of exactly how beautiful this world and its people can be.

Thank you so much.

As much as I deeply appreciate your offer, I must confess that we have letters of recommendation from just about everyone on earth... friends, family, former employers, professors. So at the moment I don't think we need a letter.

A letter from a potential employer (for eric) is actually a really good idea though, and I hadn't really thought of that! However, since we are basing our application out of Maryland (and I am not sure what state I will be living in when he/I come back - if he comes back before I leave it will depend on where I am for my doctoral degree, whereas, if we come back together it will be to Maryland... where my family lives).

So, at the moment I don't think that we would be able to use one of your letters... however, I will check with my dad and lawyer and who knows.... maybe I will take you up on that!!!

But either way... I just really want to thank you for the kindness and generosity that you have shown me. I really appreciate your support!!!!!

Thanks a lot and a big hug to you and all of your friends at your medical billing job!

Comment

Janiss,

I knew it, California is not as bad as everyone thinks, it has someone like you. I also live in California - Bay Area, and I can relate with the frustrations of extending free and easy emergency medical. I hope our state will do something about it. Additionally, since this is the dot com state, makes put more pressure on us. But anyway, your offer to spouse really makes some see your points in your previous posts.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation