X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EKONAOR
    replied
    Thank you for your kinds words Swissnut. I am very happy you were not forced to leave this board. You seem very smart.

Leave a comment:

• Yoly&Wayne
    replied
    Thank you guys.....Don't tell anyone but that was a big celebration going on last night

Have a great day everybody and please don't forget (is that beautiful time of the year), so hug, kiss and enjoy life.

Leave a comment:

• aguila18
    replied
    Yoly&Wayne:

I wish you guys the best for the holidays, thanks for always coming here and help others!

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    4 years, that's awesome! so few happily married couples here, you guys are a breath of fresh air!

Leave a comment:

• Yoly&Wayne
    replied
    We just want to say Happy Holidays to everyone in this board. Also today is our 4th Wedding Anniversary.

So peace and love to everybody.
    Love is in the Air.......Love is in the air

Leave a comment:

• reina90
    replied
    Aguila,

I GREATLY APPRECIATE your responses! I am also glad to see that your not leaving! Some of us have heard many different things and don't know who to trust, and for you to take time to answer someones question shows you care and truely want to help. I hope everything goes well for you and THANK YOU again for answering my questions.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Pasha I think u r right. Family like in siblings playing and fighting.. Then making up and taking care of one another. And thats a beautiful thing.

Pasha you are a STAR

Swiss you are a NUT

Jo. Fix those Eyes

Aguilla.. Fix that bowtie and wipe that silly smile off your face

Have a good nite everybody. Im audi 5000

Leave a comment:

• swissnut
    replied
    Hey all of you gys (Aguila, too):

I don;t have any arguments with anyone...and I also do not wish to know the intimate details of anyone's life and yes, this board is principally for immigration concerns, but since many of the immigration issues discussed here, and in particular, with Aguila and others (including me) have to do with marriage based eligibility...when one person claims that he or she has a clearly wining waiver situation, sometimes it does involve disclosing some personal information.

I, myself, have no concern about discussing anything germaine to the immigration issue I had at ahnd...I just cannnot understand why others do. Let's all agree that if you wish to HELP someone, you have to give the facts. Sometimes, the facts are uncomfortable; sometimes they may be of a private nature...but without them how can any one gain or understand the issue?

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    That is so true 4now...I feel this board like a big family and everyone helps each others....i don't have anything against swissnut also after this many arguments ...I will feel bad if she leaves this board....i am just happy that aguila is not going to leave this board....aguila ...you got friends here who care and respect you...so don't even think again to leave this board....

I agree with 4now... Michael's café is the best place to release stress....Pasha

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    That is so true 4now...I feel this board like a big family and everyone helps each others....i don't have anything against swissnut also after this many arguments ...I would feel bad if she leaves this board....i am just happy that aguila is not going to leave this board....aguila ...you got friends here who care and respect you...so don't even think again to leave this board....

I agree with 4now... Michael's café is the best place to release stress....Pasha

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    Michael was gone but it seems like he "possessed" me. Ree Ree Ree!

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Glad to hear u r not leaving Aguila!! You know u have been good for the board in so many different ways. And I am sorry you had to make your personal life public.. and then have it used against you with such malicious rhetoric. I am actually glad i missed all the "fun" past couple of days. looked out of control and ugly I was almost sure that you and swiss had Hots for each other So I am hooping for you and Swiss to KISS and makeup 4 now...anyway well maybe not kiss and...dont answer that LOL

So lets get back to the business at hand here to help people. I feel like we all have become friends here over time. Sometimes friends fight just like in marriage, things have to be worked out . and it gets smoothed over like now. Sometimes we get bored and need to spice things up. But lets not try to ever let things get this bad again. and thats to all of us.

So next time we get bored we will just visit Michaels Cafe for happy hour agreed.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Thank you aguila...there you go...i am happy for you...Pasha

Leave a comment:

• aguila18
    replied
    Pasha:

Now I understand why SAMMY wanted to leave this board and now does not participate as actively as he once did.

Because for trying to help other people now they put me in controversy all the time but thinking about it more easy I come to the conclusion that I am not going to leave this board because if at least one person benefits from my posts that is extremely compelling reason to remain posting.

I will not let someone [BROKENHEART] that does not contribute with nothing positive to this board frustrate me. I don't have to prove you anything, you are entitled to have any opinion you want but just leave me alone with my life.

Swissnut:

If you have any other type of questions regarding the personal details about my question I will not answer them so save your time and energy for something more productive, I don't have to prove anything to you either, I did answer you because I did not want other people that's new to the board think that I am one of those scrupulous persons that marry only to get legal status.

I will never post again the personal details about my case and will only post on immigration law/policies/procedures related matters.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    aguila... if you dont want or feel to answer any question...just dont do it...but you have been on this board for a while and if you leave we will miss you and your info...so once again ... if its possible just calm down and dont leave plz....Pasha

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation