Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aguila,

Why do you not LEAVE SWISS alone? You have put her in a position where she has to respond to you or leave what you say to appear to be factual. From the tone of your posts you appear to be much more of a maniac than she does and for you to say "stop trying to figure out my life" is laughable. That is exactly what it appears that you are doing. Well, actually, it appears that you have figured out her life (you think) and are being judge and jury as if her life is on trial. You don't know every little detail and never will so give it up. She has explained herself well enough. Having to add 3 plus two more than once is really tiresome. Just let it DROP. Take your frustrations (which must be many) out in some other way. Hit tennis ***** against a wall, go running, beat a pillow, etc. I will find a whole reference for you for how to vent frustration if none of these will work for you. I wish you the best in whatever it is that you are trying to do with your life (I'm NOT trying to figure it out) but please let this DROP. Seems like I saw that somewhere recently. "Let it go."

Comment

Still Learning:

I could not leave swissnut alone, because she has commented and asserted that I am trying to fabricate cases just because I mention that I know an expert qualified to make evaluations in cases regarding extreme mental cruelty.

In addition she tries to figure out why I would not go to law school if I were to go home, and I have repeteadly stated that is my business and not hers or anybody's else on this board.

I do comment on her life because the has shared things regarding her personal life in order to seek advice from members of this board, however, I do not go beyond that.

I am not a frustrated person at all, however, I am frustrated with the process of I-751 because should USCIS process them in a reasonable timeline neither I or other members of this board would have problems.

Comment

"I am not a frustrated person at all, however, I am frustrated with the process of I-751 because should USCIS process them in a reasonable timeline neither I or other members of this board would have problems."

What a reasonable timeline to you Aguila? If your marriage cannot last 2 years, how reasonable should BCIS be?

Comment

Aguila, I think you can't leave Swiss alone because you have the HOTS for her.
          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, Josephine...I'm all tapped out by my first alien...he'd better look elsewhere, for another "golden US girl"

Comment

Swissnut:

I got married in 2000 so do your math. I have been married for 3 years and half, and most likely will be for 4 years once divorce is final.
              I applied on Jan 03 for I-751, should they take at least 18 months to process A YEAR AND HALF! conditional status should be for 2 years not 3!

Comment

josephine schmo:

I already deal with a Maniac in my life, I don't need more maniacs in my life!

Comment

aguila18

AMERICA is a CONTINENT divided in three (North, Central, and South) a country named AMERICA does not exist and AMERICANS are natives of the countries included in this CONTINENT.

So we North Americans can owe land , enter any continent with America attached to it , demand all rights and benefits of said America, demand our Bill of Rights and Constitution and laws be granted to us in face of there own sovereign nation , laws Constitution.. HMMMMM GREAT WOULD YOU MIND INFORMING THE REST OF THE AMERICAS AS TO YOUR HIGHNESS DECISION HERE BECAUSE I DON'T THINK THEY GOT IT YET .WE NORTH AMERICANS MUST PROIVEDE PROPER ENTRY DOUCMENTS OR GO TO JAIL , hmmmmWE CANNOT OWN LAND IN MEXICO , NOR BE INVOLVED IN THERE POLITICS IN ANY WAY .ARE LIMITED TO OUR STAY IN THEIR COUNTRY, MUST PROVIDE MORE CAR INSURANCE UPON ENTRY, MUST SHOW FINICAL SUPORT FOR EXTENDED STAY , OR ASK TO MOVE THEIR,MUST WAIT YEARS FOR LPR STATUS AND CAN NEVER,NEVER OWN ANY LAND THEIR .

Opportunities are given but not taken by many. Opportunities are not created by individuals are created by the infrastructure of the country.

WOW HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET , WHO DO YOU THINK CREATED THE INFRASTRUCTURE ? INDIVIDUALS CREATED COMPAINES WHO PAYED EMPLOYEES WHO BOTH PAYED TAXES , HOW DO YOU THINK THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT , BY MAGIC ????WHAT A MORON

You can't compare US economy with any other country unless a few, like England. I don't think you could be successful in Estonia if you are not successful even in the United States.
                  MORON ENGLAND IS THRID FROM THE LAST IN A LIST OF 21 COUNTRIES WITH A HIGHER IMCOME PER POPULATION
                  http://www.tutor2u.net/chartsfx/econ...per_capita.swf

PER CAPITA INCOMES
                  Rapid GDP growth has also boosted the region's per capita incomes. In fact, in comparison to other 3rd world nations, per capita income in Latin America is fairly high. Except in the case of Bolivia, the poorest South American nation with a per capita income of approximately US$ 965, most Latin American countries boast of a per capita income of over US$ 2000. From 1995 to 1997, the biggest per capita income increases have been recorded by Mexico (US$ 3139 to 4350), Argentina US$ 8100 to 8900), Chile (US$ 4700 - 6240) and Uruguay (US$ 5551 to US$ 6240). However, it must be kept in mind that poverty and unequal distribution of wealth, which have been a source of social unrest and political instability in the past, continue to be pressing problems facing Latin American economies. For instance, according to a US Dept. of State Country Report, one in five households lack the basic necessities of life in Argentina, which enjoys the highest per capita income of the countries reviewed.
                  SO NOW WE KNOW WHY YOU WILL NOT GET THAT FREE LAW SCHOOL IN YOUR COUNTRY,YOU ALL CAN'T STAY AND FIGHT FOR WHAT IS YOURS , SO YOU RUN LIKE WIPPED DOGS TO ANOTHER COUNTRY , HOPING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FOLKS LIKE SWISSNUT , YOU PICK ON HER BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOURSELF AND THE FACT YOU RAN FROM YOUR COUNTRY AND CAME HERE IS PROOF` THAT YOU HAVE NO B.A.L.L.S.
                  aguila18
                  Swissnut you keep telling your story , if it saves one person from the heartache and finical devastation , then there is one less victim out there .

Swissnut add your story here
                  http://www.victimsvoice.org/wall/greed/index.htmHey aguila18
                  name the time and place ??? you S.U.C.K. FOR YOUR ATTACK ON THIS PERSON

Comment

Swiss:

It is a given that you would never have anything to do with that moron.

Aguila:

Bla bla bla, cut the c r a p and shut up already! What did you do, follow your poor wife around, arguing and foaming at the mouth like the mad dog that you are? No wonder your wife kicked you to the curb. That macho **** does not play with American women.

Ace, you kick a s s!
                    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

ACELAW:

YOU R_E_T_A_R_D I only wanted to make clear that AMERICA and AMERICANS are wrongly used by most of the people, they are ignorants with 0 knowledge about geography.

I do not know anything regarding Mexican laws so I cannot argue about those facts but I think you must move on from that mexican girlfriend that left you.

US Economy is the biggest one in the WORLD, therefore there are many many more opportunities to advance than anywhere else. I am from Uruguay the second highest per capita income by your research and there universities are free even for FOREIGN STUDENTS, and permanent residency is granted the next day after your arrival if you want to stay, also is 95% immigrant based country, NATIVES WERE ALL KILLED. I never said that I would no be able to attend law school back home, I said that I would not able to accomodate to live back there again after living in the US and seeing what I could do in 10-15 years from now.

I fought in my country to change things, unforunately my vote is only one, that is the only thing I could do. I have BIG B.A.L.L.S to start a new life in a new culture where yo don't know nobody, that's *****!

I never attack swissnut, she attacks me because she thinks I am the same type of person her husband is....so I answer her.

You are the most S.T.U.P.I.D. person that comes to this board trying to hide the sun with one finger, immigrants will not leave, they will keep coming! The United States is an immigrant-oriented country. What are you afraid of?That one day immigrants will have more power than natives? Why you have so much hate against Mexicans? You must be another of those naturalized USC that came from under a stone and now feels like you are big ****.

Comment

Aguila,
                        The things you say make no sense. Maybe 1 of 10 sentences makes a small amount of sense. I like to give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Aguila:

Let's just keep things in their true perspective. You say you already have one MANIAC in your life...yeah, I see know...keep her around so the maniac can provide an opportunity for you here, as you said yourself...the opportunity that lies for you 10-15 years from now.

As far as I am concerned it is clear you are feathering your nest, thanks to the benevolence of your MANIAC USC.

Comment

Aguila:

Let me figure this out for you....

You wrote that
                            "I got married in 2000 ..you've been married for 3 years and half to a MANIAC.

"Most likely will be (married sic.) for 4 years once divorce is final (so you've decided that the marriage WILL END!).

You and your MANIAC provider "applied on Jan 03 for I-751... should take .... A YEAR AND HALF..to process"

So, even though you KNOW you are married to a MANIAC and even though she submits you to "extreme mental cruelty" and even though you could get your law schooling for FREE in Uruguay...you stay with her through the I751 process.

Who is the MANIAC in that situation? I wonder.

Comment

Aguila:

Big b a l l s? No, big MOUTH!

Petition is for the USC's benefit, not yours. You have no right to be here. Shut up already and go home. Put the bone back in your nose and eat ants and grubs again.
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

josephine schmo:

Aren't you INDIAN! (FROM INDIA and not 'AMERICAN' INDIAN)? You are the one that should put the bone back in your nose and in your a_s_s

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation