•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:-X

Comment

Aguila:

First, you asked "who is swissnut" in your poll, so I obliged. It seemd you were curious, not that it is your business anyway.

Then you wrote" I never mention that Adultery byitself was "mental cruelty" I did say that was one of the the things, and that's why I told Pasha about getting this documents together because he has also stated that there was emotional and verbal abuse too" Aguila Emotional and Verbal too??? Emotional and verbal abuse is mental cruelty..
      You claim that since my husband was in your opinion not smart, then my story will not be of help to any others. Once again I do nto agree. My husband THOUGHT he had all of his ducks in a row for an I761 waiver, based upon a marriage which ended in divorce. He has the documentation he needs to show BCIS a bona fide marriage...of course he secured it thru "false pretenses, deceit and coersion. Are you claimging that no one else would try this? How can you know that?

And to clarify your mis=stated facts. I joined this board in late July, I asked questions til my husband filed for divorce in Mid October...THEN I TOOK ATION. That's less than 90 days on my calendar. What I post since is to try to show others what can and did happen.

And finally, what I did had nothing to do with common sense or education at all. As I said before, if in a relationship between two people there is an absence of trust, then what is it? I trusted my husband's statements were honest. I learned otherwise.

I am not lecturing you...I am trying to help you look at a situation from all angles.

Why won't ou go to lawschool if you am not sucessful with YOUR case first? Don't they have law schools in your native country?

Comment

This went quite a bit further than being "dropped by alien spouse". Don't include me in the "let's all".

Comment

JohnDoe:

You wrote.."Swissnut we have told you time and again to move on and count your losses.You will go psycho over this issue and soon you will be walking the streets naked, mumble incoherently (about the I751 pitfalls) and eventually they will have to put you in a mental institution." John Doe, just because I continue to post on this board (mind you, I no longer aks questions about my case, but rather participate in others' questions) where do you get the notion that I have not counted my losses and am not in the process of moving on?

An yes, I do believe in Karma and that it will deliver the necessary accountaibility.

I am not spending my time ranting and venting over issues and my actions will NOT come across clearly to BCIS as a vengeful ex-spouse, as you are totally unaware of what I have communicated to BCIS, in a succinct and clear manner. You are speculating!!!

And this kind of aggressiveness and nagging is NOT why my husband left me in the first place, as I have stated he left because he had all that he needed to gain what he wanted from me.

If you believe that the loss of my spouse is to a more welcoming lady, then that is your prerogative. I choose to know the truth about the character of his co-conspirator...and she will face her own karma in time too.

As to your comment that others are keeping their sanity and composure, well to each his own. You still have to convince me that my postings are "insane" and lacking in composure to make such a claim.

Comment

saying which may be of im=nterest to you, JohnDoe:

"People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones"...

You were married to a l e s b i a n, who had never denied and had even declared her s e x u a l orientation to you..and yet you married, anyway.

Your first post as I recall was one of anger (even referenced a fight and had to be warned not to let it get physical) when she stayed out nights with her "les" friends. Then you were angry and claimed that you would stick her with the student loans that they had secured in your interest, and even went so far as to say, if you left they would be stuck and you would not come back after you received the $$$$.

You wrote.."Point is they if they wanna kick me out over my evil wife, then its OK. Am not gonna hang around just coz of the green card."

It seems to me that this sort of comment suggests that you could be considered a vengeful and jilted man...who are you to criticize me?

Comment

jOHNdOE:

No, it is not just YOUR contention that u will have them pay ur student loans that's proof u are jilted or vengeful....it was alos reference to "evil wife", after u knew exactly what she was from the beginning.

Where would u get $20K to pay them the money whose repayment period is 30 years, if you stayed in the USA ? Were you suddenly going to win the lottery HERE and pay up?

NoI do not think that being here is a big deal that Iu feel that kicking my husband out of here is vengeful. I am NOT vengeful. I do recognize that people have a choice as to whom they need to be with - it's jst that he needs to get the GC from that person and not me. If I am not good enough to stay with, why should I be considered useful enough for his immigration?

No, I did not think that I had "secured" anyaone. I was with my husband becasue I loved him, and I thought he loved me. PERIOD. him, as long as he did not have his papers?

And I am not running helter skelter professing the little law they have learnt in the few days it took them to come out of their closet....I did not come out of the closet (although perhaps this is why you feel so bitter towards your wife, although even that makes no sense to me, cuz she was never in the closet with you either).

The little law I know is from my professional career..and it is a litle more than you think.

I join you, in wishing you also a quick recovery.

Comment

Josephine Schmo:

I know I make a lot of erros spelling, however, I speak, write, and read in four languages. I am trying to improve my english writing skills, however I have been in the US for only 3 years and when I got here I did not speak a word of English so as far as my English skills go I am very proud of myself.

JOKE:
                How do you call a person who speaks two languages? Answer: Bilingual.

How do you call a person who speaks three languages? Answer: Trilinguist.

How do you call a person who speaks more than three languages? Answer: Multilingual.

How do you call a person who speaks ONE language? Answer: AMERICAN.

Swissnut:

I wrote the option "Who is swissnut?" because many new members might not know you!

It is important to mention that there was adultery in addition to verbal/emotional abuse to make a case stronger don't you think?

So if what you done has nothing to do with education, why did you bring your qualifications UP?

When your husband left and came back only to gain your signature on his I-751, I think trust was no longer an issue.

Why won't I go to lawschool in my country is my business and not yours.

Comment

Aguila:

"It is important to mention that there was adultery in addition to verbal/emotional abuse to make a case stronger don't you think?"
                  Yes, of course. But adultery and emotional & verbal abuse doesn't constitute battery, as we already agreed. And verbal and emotional abuse is mental cruetly, not in addition to it as you wrote.

"So if what you done has nothing to do with education, why did you bring your qualifications UP?" Well, let's say that my background remained quite unknown for 5 months on this board. I listened to many comment on how senseless and foolish and stupid I am. You, by the way, made it clear that you are a promising atty right fromt he start. I suppose to give you more "instant credibility".

"When your husband left and came back only to gain your signature on his I-751, I think trust was no longer an issue." Well, yes, of course it did. But I learned that is what he came back for the day he left - 24 hours after mailing in the petition!!!

"Why won't I go to lawschool in my country is my business and not yours." one more of the many benefits of this great country, of which you are entitled to avail yourself, if you gain the Green Card.

Comment

JohnDoe:

I have refrained from insults, because they gain nothing...but I can see you are well adept in dishing them out. No comment to those statements - I won't dignify you with a response.

"what any man hates is a depraved,nagging woman for a wife, never mind when the depravity sets in.At least the nagging is innate, an observant guy will see it early enough and keep off. You have extremes of these two vices.". Once again how you determine that I am nagging and depraved from my posts is beyond me...I'm glad you know me so well

What stubborness should BCIS see in me? Have I not done what was correct? Why would thye see anything from me at this point? My work is done.

"he still can get papers from the new lady in his life, or any other, for that matter" - Perhaps...but not necessarily if he is brought before criminal investigations for Green Card fraud, my dear JohnDoe.

"Will that make you feel better?" I believe in the system and so if the system finds that he is able, then so be it.

Like I said, unitl I did wht was to be done, I was still involved in the sponsorship. That is a mute point now, so I really don;t care whether he can or not. That is the difference between you and I. I can accept that "what will be, will be".

Your opinion that I "should be content to have got someone to marry them, even if for 2 years." is convoluted, John Doe. Who on this earth would be gratfeul to a man who used and abused anyone for two weeks or two years? You are starting to make me wonder if you are my husband's demented Mistress, who thinks this way. I shan't stand in the way for those two people to be together. Never have - never will. They are suited to each other. And if not, then she'll have her day, too. Leopards (like my husband) don't change their spots. She has money - he wants money. One day he will have her money (like he got mine) - and she will have nothing, then she can tell me all about the pain and suffering herself.

"realize that you did not live to his expectations and thats why he left" No, I tend to believe (so does everyone who knows both me and him) that he could not meet my expectations - that's why he couldn't keep up his cover long enough to get through the entire process - it was too difficult to maintain the facade...it was beginning to crack.

"If you are so secure in yourself, why dont you get yourself another man? " I shall once I am available - I am still a married woman, and I don;t commit adultery.

"Looks like you feel that you hit the jackpot once and you will never get someone else to marry you so you are venting your frustrations on your ex." I am venting anything on this board. I am simply posting opinions. I hardly mention my case.

"If you dwell on the past too much,you prevent the future from happening." Yes, I agree but once agina I am not dwelling on anything I posted many months ago...it appears you keep bringing it up.

"I hope this message will get you out of the depressive state" - no, but my counseling and physicians will continue to work on it, as will I.

"By the way, did you have any kids with this guy?" - no, just 2 step children - his from his first failed marriage.

"Why would a marriage that lasted less than 4 years disturb you so much? " because it was a fraud from day one.

"Please tell me if you need more counselling and I will give you another dose" - no thanks. I have suffered enough abuse from one man in my life, thank you.

Comment

Swisssnut:

Law School in my country is FREE! As opposed to the at least $90,000.00 that I will pay to an Education Institute in the United States so please stop making assumptions about MY life and MY decisions.

I don't think I ever state that I was going to be a promising attorney, I only mention that I plan to attend law school should I remain in the United States. However, if I do remain, I will like to speak to you 10 years from now.

Adultery conveys some sort of mental cruelty!! and along with verbal/emotional abuse will make it stronger to prevail for an applicant under this waiver.

Now you are here for 5 months when you posted some hours ago that you were only here for 3 months!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

When your husband came back only so you would sign his I-751 any person with a little bit of common sense would have discern that your signature and not an attempt to reestablish your marriage was his intent.

Comment

Swissnut:

I was going through my notes for a Psych101 test and thought this could be useful for you:

MOVING-ON: STEPS TO HEALING

[1] IDENTIFY what has caused you to feel this way (be specific). Ex.: Repressed feelings.

[2] Take OWNERSHIP of the issue (it's yours!, it ain't your husband's, it ain't his mistress!)

[3] TRACE the problem back and forgive the person who hurt you - whether they are living or dead.

[4] FORGIVE yourself (this helps get rid of guilt and anxiety).

[5] Ask GOD or your higher power to set you free.

Comment

Aguila:

"Law School in my country is FREE!" - why would you not then go to law school if you had to go back?

" Adultery conveys some sort of mental cruelty!!" - Aguila, as I stated ONLY if it is not concentual.

"Now you are here for 5 months when you posted some hours ago that you were only here for 3 months/" I first posted in July - that is 5 months ago, according to my calendar. I received advise for 3 months (late July - early October) and since early October, when I did what I had to do, I have been on this site posting to others comments.

"When your husband came back only so you would sign his I-751 any person with a little bit of common sense would have discern that your signature and not an attempt to reestablish your marriage was his intent.". My husabnd begged me to reconcile for 3 weeks before he came home. He said he was coming back to repair our marriage. I also have 16 letters from him committing that he was wanting our marriage to work, which he gave to me when he came back. He got my signature on the last day and then left.

Comment

John Doe:

MOVING-ON: STEPS TO HEALING

"[1] IDENTIFY "- I have

"[2] Take OWNERSHIP of the issue "- take ownership of a failed marriage - I did, that's why I agreed to take my husband back when he begged to come back to repair our marriage. Remember I who was working on repairing it.

Or do you mean take ownership of the fraud? I have not committed fraud, John Doe, my husband did and his Mistress was in on the conspiracy.

"[3] TRACE the problem back and forgive the person who hurt you" - well this depends on how aggregious the acts were. But I have done this too!

"[4] FORGIVE yourself " I have nothing to forgive myself for. I did nothing wrong.

"[5] Ask GOD or your higher power to set you free" - no, no GOD will do anyone's bidding. God or a higher power can only show me that I have the power within myself to get beyond this.

Comment

Swissnut:

In what marriage is common practice to allow the spouse to commit adultery? I did not have to specify if is not concentual. You are a MANIAC!

IS MY BUSINEES why would I not attend law school in my country, so once again please stop trying to figure out MY life.

Members started to give you advise since you appear on this board! 5 months ago! and not 3 as you claim!

Even if your husband begged you for 5 months before coming back, it was obvious that his date for filing of I-751 was coming!

Comment

JohnDoe : thank you, and sorry for the wrong reference on the Pysch 101 notes - those were Aguila's.

Aguila:

"In what marriage is common practice to allow the spouse to commit adultery?" In an OPEN marriage - there are many in this and many other countries???

" You are a MANIAC!" Really, that is interesting

"IS MY BUSINEES why would I not attend law school in my country, so once again please stop trying to figure out MY life." I am not - you told me you would not be able to go. I simply queried why?

"Members started to give you advise since you appear on this board! 5 months ago! and not 3 as you claim!" What part of my posts did you NOT UNDERSTAND. I gained advise for 3 months July through early October. I then did what I did in early October. I have now since stayed on this baord since early Ocotber to early December. That's 2 more months. Can you add, Aguila?

"Even if your husband begged you for 5 months before coming back, it was obvious that his date for filing of I-751 was coming!" Really - then you are more intuitive than I was. No, not at all, we filed it earlier that I expected - see my post with regard to that.

Look all of you...I know this is going to sound repetitive - but you are forcing me to say this again. My husband had a chance to divorce me over a year ago. He petitioned for divorce, I paid fro both atorneys for that frivolous divorce petitione - which went nowhere. Had he gone thru with it, I would have no gripe at all. Because he would have had the opportunity to file an I751 waiver on the basis of a terminated marriage. He would have had the chance to try that waiver, if he could prove to BCIS that his intent on entering the marriage was BONA FIDE!!

Now we all know that if he had divorced me, I would not be the petitioner, and BCIS would not give a care in the world to me...so he would be on his own to work with BCIS to get the Green Card. I would not have been in the way at all.

This is what I was talking about when I said my husband obviously knew he was not going to prevail in the waiver...OTHERWISE why did he come back at all to get my siganture?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation