Swissnut MUST LEAVE THIS BOARD?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole thread is ridiculous. Why does anyone think they have the say so about whether someone else can post here? Aren't there enough problems in the world without just stirring up ****? If you have a problem with Swissnut, DON'T READ HER POSTS. Very simple.

Comment

How about a poll where we ask if aguila should leave this country ??? !!!!

Comment

Michael:

No, I don't think that is a good topic for discussion...let's be nice. But I do think an appropriate poll would be "Who thinks that he needs to know more about the liberties in the USA, i.e. Freedom of speach, before he considers practising law in this Country?"

Comment

I won't even vote on this because it's so stupid.
          I come here for support...to lend and receive. Bashing other posters is a waste of time and resources. I would tell my kids "Stop fighting and get along already!"
          Ok, everyone together now...GROUP HUG!

Comment

Swissnut:

I never started this topic with the intention of kicking you out. I just wanted you to get a clue that MANY of your post are useless since you want to argue stuff that is already obvious to everyboy but you [like that Adultery is not a form of extreme mental cruelty].

However I have never insulted your intelligence even though I could base upon your posts where you have stated that you have sign agreements where you have made your husband entitled to 50% of what you own prior to marrying him and stuff like that. Instead I try to give some ideas as to how to fight in court to annull those agreements.

I know that you FINALLY have followed the advise that was given to you after many months of people repeating the same stuff over and over to you.

On the other hand, I know what the grounds for annulment are, but you have stated you have lost once before trying to get an annulment and you are not helping your divorce case by posting stuff in this board, instead you should prove to the judge and not to me that you were subject to extreme mental cruelty.

As to helping others USC, I must say that your case would be helpful to other USC since every situation is different, and what could have been red flags to you might no be for another USC. But for your psycho major, you haven't heal and can't move on, that's why you stick around.

Gluhbirne:

Nobody makes me appear stupid, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion. However, I have never referred to you in an unrespectful way so please I ask you the same.

Michael:

This is how you treat the guy who is trying to get some ***** which you cannot get because you don't have social skills that needs to order mail brides?

Comment

Lonely: yes you are right...it isn't right to cast aspersions.

Comment

This is absolutely childish.
                Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Oh, my ****'s were C R A P.

Lonely,
                  You are so right.

But anyway... :-)

Michael,
                  I can't believe that I agree with you about something, h e l l has indeed frozen over.

Swiss,
                  You are entirely correct about Aquila needing to learn more about our civil liberties, etc. He also needs to learn something that so many people need to learn, and what I normally have but don't seem to today, which is t o l e r a n c e.

Aguila,
                  You are displaying some of the qualities that a lot of attorneys I have known have demonstrated, one is being A N A L. Swiss can post about the cows coming home if she wants to. DON'T READ HER POSTS. She sounds to me like she's doing just fine, she's not going to post about every psycho therapy issue that she covers and all the effects that she deals with daily. She talks about things to do with immigration issues and things many people are having to, or possibly will have to, deal with. Calm down, learn some patience and the ability to not let others' S T U F F bother you. It will help your blood pressure.

Comment

Josephine,
                    You're right. I probably should not have indulged that side of myself as much as I have but hopefully I'm getting most of it out in one day. :-) I guess staying up all night and being at Wal Mart at 4:30am might have something to do with it. ():-)

Comment

Aguila:

You may have noticed the technique which I use in answering posts. Rather than trying to interpet others' words..I simply repeat them back for the person to see the fallacy in what they write.

For example, you wrote.."I never started this topic with the intention of kicking you out.", yet you started a poll which asked, not only if I "should" leave this board (like it may be elective for me), but "MUST" I, as if it were going to be "decided for me". In my eyes, that poll was started with the intent of gaining the support of others to do your bidding.

You also wrote.."I just wanted you to get a clue that MANY of your post are useless since you want to argue stuff that is already obvious to everyboy but you [like that Adultery is not a form of extreme mental cruelty]." Well, my dear man, adultery in istelf is not extreme mental cruelty. The act in itself has nothing to do with "mental cruelty", however, that does not mean that a person who is married to a person who commits adultery, MAY NOT suffer "mental cruelty" as a RESULT.

I cite to you an example: If both parties in a marriage each take a lover, both are committing adultery, but neither, necessarily, suffer "extreme" or "any" mental cruelty as a result, now do they? It is a choice they both make, and then neither party is hurt by the actions of the other. This is why I say you need to look deeper when you make your statements to see if they work in all scenarios. Of course, being a wife of an adulterous husband, myself, I can say that adultery can cause such deprivation and loss of self esteem for one party, that it could be a contributor to "mental cruelty", but there are other factors involved, and it does require that "permission" per se, has not been granted to the adulteror.

You also wrote.."However I have never insulted your intelligence even though I could base upon your posts where you have stated that you have sign agreements where you have made your husband entitled to 50% of what you own prior to marrying him and stuff like that. Instead I try to give some ideas as to how to fight in court to annull those agreements."

Well, I don't think I have insulted your intelligence either..in fact I just asked that you give some thought to pursuing a career in which a prerequisite is that one be able to discern between fact and "fiction" and state the facts clearly, and also be able to argue a point to the degree that it can be incontrovertible. That 's all.

The you claim you have not insulted my intelligence, but you are "inferring" that I was unintelligent to agree to turn over 50% os my assets to my beloved husband. Let me tell you, that contrary to your opinion, I am most intelligent, and the heart sometimes works independent of the brain, especially when it comes to matters of matrimony. My willingness to offer my husband financial security was an act of trust. Whether or not he then behaved despicably is hardly a reflection on me or my intelligence, but rather on his. Furthermore, I was well aware that any last minute movement of assets prior to a dviroce would be looked upon by most family judges as a means to hide them or take advantage of the other.

You said "I know that you FINALLY have followed the advise that was given to you after many months of people repeating the same stuff over and over to you.". Yes, that is right, in order to proceed with clear conscience and have all of the important facts in my arsenal, it required perhaps many postings and many responses from many different people. But history should prove that some people on this board, and I shall not mention any names, are adept in giving mis-information. I was very satisfied with the advice offered by a few select individuals at the beginning, by slugging through threads littered with other opinions which appeared to be contrary. But the mere fact that there were differing opinions, which I gave credence to until I discerned who knew what they were talking about and who were not, required some time on my part Once I was able to clearly decipher "those who are in the know" and those who very evidently are not, then my decision was decisive. Also, my posts as to what my husband may or may not do, was the subject of most of the controversy. Many people wondering if I was an alien myself.

Aguila, there's a saying, "you don't know someone until you ahve eaten a pound of salt together". It is much the same on this board too.

You write,,"On the other hand, I know what the grounds for annulment are, but you have stated you have lost once before trying to get an annulment" Really, Aguila...I LOST? No, my husband withdrew his petition for divorce. My counter claim for annulment was therefore not heard nor necessary.

I think it was you who wrote somewhere else on another thread, that extreme mental cruelty should not be a concern of mine, since I am not the alien. Did you not? And FYI, I have plenty of adequate and real incontrivertible proof for any judge for extreme mental cruelty.

Your comment " As to helping others USC, I must say that your case would be helpful to other USC since every situation is different, and what could have been red flags to you might no be for another USC" This statement makes no sense to me. I think what you are trying to say is that my case will be of no help to others because "red flags" in my case may not apply to others. Is that correct? Well, I dont agree. The essence of my case is that the alien was able to hold tight to his M.O. (that is modus operandum, for your legal preparation) for a period beyond the mandated 2 year period...and that is VERY important to all to know and be on the guard for.

Let me also say, that in regard to what you wrote "you haven't heal and can't move on, that's why you stick around".... after an episode which has endured a period of nine years, is it not unreasonable to expect the victim to heal from what has been inflicetd upon them for 9 years, in a period of 9 weeks?

Something for you to ponder, I guess

Comment

Aguila:

You know, I really do have to admit that I sometimes take a hard line with you..but only to prepare you for your career. You must be able to take what you dish out, I say. Then after I have posted I say to myself, he's young and wet behind the ears...and you, swissnut, have many years of experience in this..so, I guess I am just trying to give you some sound advise.

Prepare your argument before you enter the court room to litigate..be wary of what might come back to you...look at the situation from both sides...and know as much about your opponent as you can. And on this board it is no different.

I know, now you will be thinking "is swissnut a he or a she".."is swissnut an alien or a USC?"..."is swissnut an attorney or an obssesive love-strung idiot?'.

Well, the answer is I am a number of years older than you, I was an alien, now a USC, I am a female, and I am not the alien I was talking about, I am not healed, but am making progress (slowly but surely) I DO belong here, if not for you, then indeed for others, I am intelligent, probably more than you could understand - a CEO, CBD and ivy leaguer..and yes, I deal with law but I'm not a lawyer.

Question is "what is swissnut?"

Comment

Bravo Swissnut! Bravo!!!

It takes a person of great character not to back down when confronted and their cause is just. I have to take my hat off to both Swissnut and Aguila18 for having such lively debates on immigration because I have learned a lot personally in a short amount of time from both.

Now lets move on and get back to discussing immgration issues before I file suit for Extreme Mental Cruelty.

Comment

Sorry, Mikey... remember the cereal the ad, "let's give it to Mikey, he'll eat anything?"

Anyway, Mike you don't have to worry about Extreme Mental Cruelty from me, here. You've got my vote too!

Comment

Swissnut:

I don't want to keep arguing about the same stuff over and over boring everybody, I never mention that Adultery byitself was "mental cruelty" I did say that was one of the the things, and that's why I told Pasha about getting this documents together because he has also stated that there was emotional and verbal abuse too. I am not helping anybody to make cases, the information I could share is available to anyone online if they research enough [that goes for the coward person behind BROKENHEART].

I don't think your husband was smart at all! so I don't think another moran would do what he did, he was only interested in GC, then he should have stayed with you emotionally [he even had the chance of separating] for a little bit more and he would have gotten his GC without a problem. That's why I think this would not help other USC's.

You have recognized to me that you haven't healed, and I will tell you that you won't heal 100% while you keep bringin your story up here, it was right to do it when you needed advice to take action, but that has already taken care of, so move on! [you have been here asking the same questions for much mucho more of 90 days].

I have looked at your situation from both sides, and at the beginning I was not in yours but after you mentioned all the facts I swicht over to yours [knowing that I never heard your husband and why he did what he did].

To be honest, I really don't care if you are a CEO, CBD and Ivy Leaguer, if you don't have common sense it does not matter where you got your education. I have worked for an Ivy League Attorney, one of the best of the US, who lost a 1 million dolar client because he refused to borrow him 100 dollares when this client had a need and in my job one guy with a lot of education quit his job because he could not put a box together. Stop trying to lecturing me in law, someone like SAMMY can, but you have showing me that you can't. However, I won't go to lawschool if I am not sucessful with MY case first.

I APOLOGIZE if I ever ofended you in anyway by starting this poll I recognized it was childish, I was really bored this morning at my job.

Comment

"I have worked for an Ivy League Attorney, one of the best of the US"

The way you spell?? Ahahahaha!!!
                                Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs