•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H3

Hello,
    Maybe someone could help...
    I moved here to train and got an H3 vis, valid for 2 years only, it expires in December 2003, the country I am from is Zimbabwe, the political situations back there right now are so bad, so I got offered a job here in the USA, am very happy and with an attorney, filed a labor certification in August 2001, as I could see things were not going to improve in Zimbabwe, industry is on the verge of collapse, now, problem is, the labor certification hasn't come through and may not till after my H3 expires, then what do I do, as I cannot take my wife and 3 young children back to that country, it is too dangerous, basically I need to change the status, till the labor certification comes through, but have read that an H3 cannot be extended. So where do I go from here? Asylum???????

Hello,
    Maybe someone could help...
    I moved here to train and got an H3 vis, valid for 2 years only, it expires in December 2003, the country I am from is Zimbabwe, the political situations back there right now are so bad, so I got offered a job here in the USA, am very happy and with an attorney, filed a labor certification in August 2001, as I could see things were not going to improve in Zimbabwe, industry is on the verge of collapse, now, problem is, the labor certification hasn't come through and may not till after my H3 expires, then what do I do, as I cannot take my wife and 3 young children back to that country, it is too dangerous, basically I need to change the status, till the labor certification comes through, but have read that an H3 cannot be extended. So where do I go from here? Asylum???????

Comment

You may want to consider changing to another status.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed