X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save our licenses

SKS
    Since you believe in our laws you would want to help out here RIGHT????

http://www.saveourlicense.com/3

This site is currently under construction. Check back soon. Thank you.

If you would like to help circulate petitions when they become available, please sign up below.
    You can also sign up for our email update list.

SKS
    Since you believe in our laws you would want to help out here RIGHT????

http://www.saveourlicense.com/3

This site is currently under construction. Check back soon. Thank you.

If you would like to help circulate petitions when they become available, please sign up below.
    You can also sign up for our email update list.

Comment

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Attention: Wait until 2004
        Legal Presence and SSN are still required until 1/2/2004.

The new law that goes into effect in January 2004 changes requirements for a driver license or identification card. Until 2004, anyone who applies for a driver license or identification card must still provide proof of legal presence. In 2004, call 1-800-777-0133 or visit DMV's website to make an appointment.

Important: Vehicle License Fee Notice

The increase in Vehicle License Fees that was announced on Friday, June 20, 2003, affects vehicle registrations that become due October 1, 2003, or later. Vehicle registrations that become due before that date will be unaffected by the increase.

Vehicle owners whose registrations become due on and after October 1, 2003, cannot pay early to avoid the increase. The department mails billing notices approximately 60 days in advance of your vehicle registration expiration date.

DMV customers are advised to wait for their regular billing notice for instructions and to return it by mail. Certain customers may be eligible to register online.

Additional information on Vehicle License Fee changes.

Comment

acelaw, what do you mean??!!

"SKS
          Since you believe in our laws you would want to help out here RIGHT????"

Quite the contrary, acelaw, shouldn't YOU support our LAWS by supporting illegal immigrants getting a license??

Isn't it now law that illegal immigrants will be allowed drivers licenses??!!! You are right, I believe in our laws, and I believe in THAT law!!!!!! I firmly believe in obeying the law, democracy and such, how is supporting the new legislature to allow drivers license not beleiving in our laws??? If a person believes in this legislation, don't they have a leg to stand on because it is legislation??

Comment

Good one SKS..
            LOL

Comment

SKS LOL :-)

Comment

nice point

Comment

[Quite the contrary, acelaw, shouldn't YOU support our LAWS by supporting illegal immigrants getting a license??]

WRONG.... The CURRENT law is in effect until 2004. The new Governor wii overturn it by executive order. Or the Atn. General will have it thrown out for National Security reasons. As 40to 50 percent of all illegals live in CA. the threat to National Security is enormous. If it's overturned by executive-order, it would have to be re-introduced and I don't think once Davis is out of office that it will get any support. Not after the idiots have seen how outraged the people they are SUPPOSED to represent are.If all that fails, then we will expect to see you helping out with the petitions.

Comment

janiss, Easy there tiger. I was trying to be a little humorous. Lighten up a bit for once......

"WRONG.... The CURRENT law is in effect until 2004."

I did not meant the current law, what I meant was that the bill was now signed and is now signed into law, effective Jan. 2004.

"The new Governor wii overturn it by executive order."

Who bustamante?? Schwarznegger said he will.......That remains to be seeen, depending on who gets elected, and when the recall vote will be rescheduled (If it will be)

Aren't there laws in other states similar to this???

"As 40to 50 percent of all illegals live in CA. the threat to National Security is enormous."

Yeah, I know, we've had so many terrorists attacks in CA because of illegal immigrants. If we haven't, now all of a suddent there is a threat.

Hate to break it to you, but if somebody is going to blow something up, they will do it with or without a Drivers license........

"If it's overturned by executive-order, it would have to be re-introduced and I don't think once Davis is out of office that it will get any support."

Mighty big IF there.............who knows, it could be...............we'll wait and see.

"Not after the idiots have seen how outraged the people they are SUPPOSED to represent are."

Maybe, lets just wait and see what gets done......

"If all that fails, then we will expect to see you helping out with the petitions."

Why?? Doesn't it make me a patriot to support the LAWS of this country?? IF it becomes effective and doesn't get repealed, I'll expect to see you supporting the laws of this wonderful country

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation