Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick up the phone and dial 1-800-MALIKPAPISH

He is with Malik Papish and Associates. Make an appointment, slip few hundred $$$ into his side pocket and have all peypers you need fixed in no time.
    Simple as that.

Don't forget to mention that OldE from ilw.com reffered you !!!

Good luck
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Davidvcp:
      I appreciate, sort of, the feedback I am getting on my MIL's chances of getting the visa. But this is not my concern. My concern now is only to make sure that the visa application is submitted. Maybe I should do it myself. But you know, I'm freaking sick and tired of preparing applications -- applications for US passports, for Russian passports, for the wife's US citizenship. her green card. Oh how I hate preparing all those applications.

Since Someone12 seems to have a real Issue with how my wife got her permanent residence, you can rest easy there, you Fine Fellow. She got here via the fiance visa, which represented, oh what was it, three or four Application Exercises for me.

And, for those of you who must know, the MIL owns a flat and has a husband, who is not coming to the US. It does not matter at all to me what your opinion is about my MIL's chances to get a visa. I would not mind, however, knowing more about the process to track the visa application. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you call the US Consulate in Russia and ask how you can track the visa application? Since you don't want any other opinions here, I think that would be the best route to go.

Comment

Generally, if you have the receipt number it can be tracked at the USCIS website. It may be different going through the Consulate though, so I concur with Proud. Call or email the Consulate directly and ask them what would be the best method to utilize.
        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Why don't you call the US Consulate in Russia and ask how you can track the visa application? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

okey dokie

Comment

Information on how to apply for a visa in Moscow:
            http://moscow.usembassy.gov/nivapplying.html

when documents are submitted to the "Pony Express", your MIL will get an interview date- thus, confirmation that documents have been submitted.

Comment

all you have to do is fill out the form yourself and pay the fee from here as well, thats the only way.

Comment

To the OP: if your bride used a fiance visa, I applaud her actions....few from that part of the world do...this should bode well for her mother's chances of getting a tourist visa.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation