X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 PETITON FOR ALIEN RELATIVE TEXAS SERVICE CENTER DELAYS

Hello everybody !!!

does anyone knows how much time will it take for the i130 petiton to be processed in the texas service center?

i got the 1st noa of the petition i-130 on the 30 th september 2002 where it says it takes between 500 to 600 days for us to process this kind of application. However, when i check my online status, it says between 990 and 999 days. I am confused !!! what is happening over there !!! and which date should i follow ?

Hello everybody !!!

does anyone knows how much time will it take for the i130 petiton to be processed in the texas service center?

i got the 1st noa of the petition i-130 on the 30 th september 2002 where it says it takes between 500 to 600 days for us to process this kind of application. However, when i check my online status, it says between 990 and 999 days. I am confused !!! what is happening over there !!! and which date should i follow ?

Comment

Texas Service Center is the slowest Government Agency. Dont worry about, TSC will take its own sweet time. They never work To many employees no progress.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation