Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read this!!

Four years ago, during an INS interview outside the United States, my mother was unable to sign her Form I-590 (Registration for Classification as a Refugee) because she was illiterate. Now in 2003, she is filing Form I-730 (Refugee Relative Petition) for her husand and she did sign that form. The INS is demanding an explanation why she could not sign the first form. The fact is she has learned a lot, including taking private tutorials since she came into the U.S 3 years ago. Is this a difficult thing to explain or prove to Immigration. Please advise!! Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

Four years ago, during an INS interview outside the United States, my mother was unable to sign her Form I-590 (Registration for Classification as a Refugee) because she was illiterate. Now in 2003, she is filing Form I-730 (Refugee Relative Petition) for her husand and she did sign that form. The INS is demanding an explanation why she could not sign the first form. The fact is she has learned a lot, including taking private tutorials since she came into the U.S 3 years ago. Is this a difficult thing to explain or prove to Immigration. Please advise!! Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation