Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    you guys are right, i'm truly sorry! My mother was going to abort me and she never gave me breastmilk, that is my initial problem. Then i fell in love with a beautifull, but illegal Latina. She then left me. i couldn't find any anglo saxon or white bride either they all rejected me because of my problems and issues.

i've been projecting all my anger and frustration on all immigrants because they're the only ones that would even recognize me with their responses.

i came to realize now that i'm seeking negative attention which is better than to be ignored 24/7... my mom used to do that too, and i would tear off the walls and break everything and that was the only time i could get her attention...i realize that now.

i'm so sorry for my childish behavior. i will now move on and grow up. Please forgive me!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Truth is subjective, tb, and an individual interpretation of what each of us experiences and perceives. You do not speak my truth. Stop fueling the fire and for God's sake, don't ride the mental illness excuse. My son is bipolar and takes more responsibility for his actions that most adults do and wouldn't dare say the things you have. Stay on the board and help people, or find something else to do with your time.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Why are you afraid of me? I speak the truth, something you don't want to hear.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    tb, please kill yourself. Take some pills, eat a bullet, hang yourself, cut your femoral artery, play in traffic, jump off a building, drink some drano, set yourself on fire........just get it over with before you accidentally procreate.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Death to tb!!!!!

Death to tb!!!!!

tb, please kill yourself. Take some pills, eat a bullet, hang yourself, cut your femoral artery, play in traffic, jump off a building, drink some drano, set yourself on fire........just get it over with before you accidentally procreate.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney