X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POOP ON ME!!!
    replied
    I am still waiting for my interview. They do not send me interview letter yet.
    But two days ago I had big fight with my wife.
    She wanted to spend $300 on dress and I refused to pay for it.
    So, now I worry.
    What if she mess up everything before interview?
    She say she will report that I bought my degree for 100 rupees in Bangladesh.
    This is not true and I don't know where Bangladesh is, but what if someone beleive her?
    You know, some people are crazy, they beleive anything.
    All these years I wait for interview and now this ****

Please, if anyone has similar experience, let me know.
    Patti sent papers almost same time with me and already got interview and approval.
    And many other people I helped to file for , they all passed interviews and all.
    I am still waiting.
    And my wife already say she never wanted to marry me and only did a favor to me so I can get a Green Card.
    She say she thought I am a doctor, so could make good money and buy her everything she wants.
    Now she doesn't need me anymore.

Please, if anyone has similar experience, tell me what should I do?
    Should I wait for interview?
    Or should I start divorce now?

Thank you!

**** ON ME

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Hi Susan

Aos out of Tampa/Orlando area has been taking from 30 to 36 months. Your congressman are correct.

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    Susanc:

Tampla Florida is now processing AOS [FORM I-485] from December 15, 2001, so they should have process yours at least 6 months ago...

You should star calling and place a referral to your case through 1-800 number.

Leave a comment:

• Susanc
    replied
    My husband is the immigrant. He filed in Tampa, FL. Sorry, thought the 751 was for the AOS...what we need is the AOS...

Originally posted by Aguila:

Susanc:

Which one is your local USCIS office?

You should be more clear in your posts, you are waiting for AOS and that has nothing to with I-751 for now, and if you have been waiting for that long I-751 will not apply to you but if you are divorced before AOS it will be denied... also your husband must attend this interview with you there are not if and buts on this situation.

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    Susanc:

Which one is your local USCIS office?

You should be more clear in your posts, you are waiting for AOS and that has nothing to with I-751 for now, and if you have been waiting for that long I-751 will not apply to you but if you are divorced before AOS it will be denied... also your husband must attend this interview with you there are not if and buts on this situation.

Leave a comment:

• Susanc
    replied
    We're not divorcing...we're just waiting for the AOS. He applied in 2001July...should we have heard by now?...According to my congressman's office, they are estimating 3 yrs!..or more
    Originally posted by Aguila:

Susanc:

You should be placing referrals to your case through the USCIS 1-800 number, they should have process your case long time already, since they are currently doing I-751's from 7/1/02 at VSC.

If you filed for divorce before the JOINT I-751 gets approved it does not matter, by why would you?

If divorce is FINAL before decision on JOINT I-751 then you must submit another I-751 but this time with a WAIVER provision CHECKED!

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    Susanc:

You should be placing referrals to your case through the USCIS 1-800 number, they should have process your case long time already, since they are currently doing I-751's from 7/1/02 at VSC.

If you filed for divorce before the JOINT I-751 gets approved it does not matter, by why would you?

If divorce is FINAL before decision on JOINT I-751 then you must submit another I-751 but this time with a WAIVER provision CHECKED!

Leave a comment:

• Susanc
    replied
    Do you know what month they are up to...I heard that people applying for AOS in Dec 2001 are now being called for the AOS interview??

Susan
    Originally posted by Chandra:

Sorry I think I confused everyone, I applied for I-751 in Apl 2001 not 2002, when I went to the Boston office (Dec '03) they said my case was currently being reviewed, which makes sense as it's at the 2 year mark. I have not as yet filed for divorce so the likelyhood is that I will hear back from BCIS before the divorce is final, I'm just wondering if filing before I get notification of the I-751 will matter? Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    irritated2:

I am very dissapointed with you.

First of all, I am not a loser, and who are you to determine that? A 'winner'?

I am not even take the time to reply back to you as SAMMY did but please refrain yourself from attacking people.

I am here to help people with I-751's issues since I am grateful to all the people that helped me in the past.

Easy ok?

Leave a comment:

• EKONAOR
    replied
    Are you back again Aguila? I thought you were up "steaming" up Swissnut? Got tired of riding the train did ya? Does that mean we have to listen to you two losers go on and on about divorce and i751s again???

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    Wish:

Bonitinha cheia de paixao, porque vc nao me escreveu?

aguila@britishexpats.com

Leave a comment:

• Wish
    replied
    Have a nice talk with your husband and since you are in your final steps for the GC ask him to hold on the divorce until the GC arrives. Its important to be honest and if you both are able to communicate this way then it should not be a problem.
    Best is to talk to him.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    yep AK ...that's correct

Leave a comment:

• AK500
    replied
    what is pgy1 ? is it Post graduate year one ?

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Hi AK,

After march ( starting of April) I will be doing lot of stuff and then in June ... I will start my PGY1 .... So wont be able to come and post that frequently like I m doing right now .... But I m glad I made lots of friends like you here .... And I always have good time on this board....Pasha

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation