Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to mohan and brownfox

I come without inspected but I am here from Nov 1986 and Iam working, no papers. If ins catchme ,I have married in 1987 and has 3 chilren and american all, my wife no speak english same me.I want to be immigrant legal way but no application because we has no american relative. can you think I can get greecard when catch by immigration? Mohan said no, brownfox said yes. Who is right ?

I come without inspected but I am here from Nov 1986 and Iam working, no papers. If ins catchme ,I have married in 1987 and has 3 chilren and american all, my wife no speak english same me.I want to be immigrant legal way but no application because we has no american relative. can you think I can get greecard when catch by immigration? Mohan said no, brownfox said yes. Who is right ?

Comment

Take a third openion, Go to An attorney, spend some money and you will findout.

Comment

We are here just to share our opinions and how we interpret laws but we are not lawyers. Some of us have extensive knowledge and experience in immigration laws but still our opinions are just opinions. I know your situation is very complicated and right now we don't have any relief for people who entered without inspection.245(i) was your saviour if there was a petition for you but sunsetted on April 2001.If I were you just keep a low profile don't submit any application to the INS and wait for something to happen next year or years to come.But God forbids you are under INS custody then there might one for you. Read this link page 30 till topic ends: http://www.law.seattleu.edu/access2j...%20Article.pdf You need to see a very good lawyer and experienced in cases like this.Goodluck

Comment

why don't you just go back to MEXICO?

Comment

I wish you could call your forefathers back on earth and tell them to go back to their original country and take you back with them.

Comment

This posting was for man e faces. I apologize to others.

Comment

To man e faces
                If you don't have answer regarding immigration problem, please don't start this atleast, try to read other posts and learn.. Who knows one day you will the one making your future by learning these laws and helping others.

To Miguel,
                As brownfox said, its just opinion. it works both ways, Sometimes you will get answers here which you will not get even spending Thousands of $$$. And sometime al you get is BS and hate remarks.

Comment

You are the reason why the state of California went bankrupt.

Comment

I'll go as long as you come with me.

Comment

Stop giving phony advices, you can't even spell words correctly. Look at your grammar. how could your "clients" understand you? Brownfox, shame on you.You don't belong in this board. Stop playing hard to get.You don't even answer my questions.

Comment

man e faces
                        Khoti daya putra hun apni bakwas band kar atay dusray lokan noon kujh samajan dai. Sanoo kujh puchna hovay tan kitho puchiay. Gadha kithon da tainoo aini samaj nahin. Dafa ho ja aithon.

Comment

I come to this board to ask help. I been treated so bad because I'm illegal and even when I not inperson still descemineted here. I am in this country for 17 years, paid my dues and taxes but I never got any in return.I paid my hospital bill when we get sick.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation