Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aos Interview Based on Marriage to USC

hi, can someone tell me how one is interviewed? Is it verbal or written questionaire is required to be filled up seperately by each spouse? This question pertains to texas centre san antonio office.Thanks

hi, can someone tell me how one is interviewed? Is it verbal or written questionaire is required to be filled up seperately by each spouse? This question pertains to texas centre san antonio office.Thanks

Comment

You will be interviewed in exactly same way as a job interview ie you will sit across an interviewer and they will want to see your evidence of marriage. You have to have lottsa paperwork evidence that you guys are married, living together, comingle finances and so on. Hope that helps!

Comment

It depends I guess ~ my husband and I were interviewed together, and the Director that interviewd us started talking abut his brother and talked more about his business than us ~ I guess I was lucky. My sister went through the same process, but her and her husband were separated and interviewd individualy and were asked to provide evidence (which we were not asked for?).

The interview is verbal.

I think that the key difference was that my husband and I were married for almost 2 years at the time of the interview. Also, I think your general attitude helps ~ possitive and projecting confidence (without arrogance, but humility as these people really do hold your life in a way).

good luck!

Comment

I found this site and I don't know how true it is, but you can expect some of it true. I don't think it will be that complicated but just for your reading and who knows...

http://www.immigrationlinks.com/newstips.htm

Comment

Dear Hallo, Guest(junior member) & XX
            Thank u all for ur replies. I appreciate it.GOD BLESS U ALL.

Comment

I will just add that you should not get all stressed over the interview. Just come prepared with copies of everything and be TRUTHFUL!

My interview was a non-issue. We were asked 3 and only 3 questions:

1) Is your name XXXX?
              2) Did you get married to evade immigration laws? (para-phrased)

And that was it! The actual interview took a grand total of 3 minutes - of course it took a few hours for those 3 minutes...

This was obviously an extreme case (they had a lot of documentation in front of them) but I had been stressed for nothing.

I am sure that most people had a more detailed interview but that was my experience...

ARQU

Comment

The third question, by the way, was "Did you enter the country legally? (as a Canadian I had no I-94)...

ARQU

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed