Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of Approval from MSC

Has anyone recieved a notice of approval from the MSC? My case has been approved, but I have not recieved a Notice of Approval (or Action), Once the case is forwarded to NVC, do you still need this Notice? After calling the INS customer service center, it would appear I have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than getting a copy of the notice.

Has anyone recieved a notice of approval from the MSC? My case has been approved, but I have not recieved a Notice of Approval (or Action), Once the case is forwarded to NVC, do you still need this Notice? After calling the INS customer service center, it would appear I have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than getting a copy of the notice.

Comment

i got approved 11/09 it took 3 weeks to get the approval notive from MSC, and then a week later i received a letter from the NVC stating they had forwarded my file to the embassy, then 2 days after my spouse received her packet 3, i dont know if it makes a difference with what country you are dealing with, mine is with the UK. but good luck, and dont worry im sure you will receive it...

Comment

when did you file anon

Comment

Thanks for your info. It is so frustrating dealing with the INS Customer Service people. How did your souse receive packet 3? My spouse is in the Dominican Republic and where she lives there are no street names, house numbers or mail delivery. When I call the U.S. consulate there and explain this, they insist they have to mail it! This is coming from one of the Dominican workers at the consulate . When I ask to speak to a U.S. official, they say I Can't!! Any advice?

Comment

I'M IN THE SAME SITUATION BUT MY WIFE IS IN MEXICO. I WILL TRY CONTACTING THE CONSULATE IN MEXICO. IF THAT FAILS, I WILL GO WITH MY U.S. REPRESENTATIVE, THEY ARE VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. THEY SHOULD BE NICE TO YOU OTHERWISE THEY WILL NOT GET YOUR VOTE AND NOT BE RE-ELECTED.

Comment

THERES A COUPLE THAT HAD THERE INTERVIEW IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. HE HAS AN E-MAIL IN HIS PERSONAL WEBSITE. IF YOU READ THERE TIMELINE IT WILL BE GREAT HELP. HERE IS THERE WEB SITE URL:
              http://www.geocities.com/lestat_200x/index.html

Comment

ANON: I called the National Customer Service Center because I still have not received my approval notice. They transeferred me to an immigration officer. He pulled my case up on the computer and verified my case was approved. He then asked if I had recently moved. I told him no and he said they had changed my address!!! I asked him to what address and he said he couldn't access that information!!!!! He told me to wait 30 DAYS!!!! Then send a letter to MSC!! ANy advice? I called the NVC and they said they did not have the case and couldn't contact the INS until 90 days have expired!!!! I think the approval is only good for four months!!!

Comment

MR. X

IF INS CAN'T HELP YOU. WITHOUT ANY HESATATION GO TO YOUR U.S. REPRESENTATIVE. THEY WILL GLADLY HELP YOU WITH ANY INS ISSUES.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation