Send them to Guatanamo Bay for terrorism
    0%
    Pardon them
    0%
    Other
    0%

Comment

>They immigrated here illegally

"Illegally" makes an assumption that there were *laws* back then, that they broke and hence "illegal".

Please prove the "siberian immigration laws" statutes from *thousands of years ago* and scan and post them. I actually would like to see what immigration laws looked like back then!

-= nav =-

Comment

Immigration laws re effective retroactively. These people came here without inspection, without visas, without passports of any kind. They did not speak English. They hunted Buffalo which is a protected species and a boring city. They attacked Federal installations and committed crimes against humanity.

Comment

>These people came here without inspection, >without visas, without passports of any kind.

So you're saying THOUSAND SOF YEARS ago, they had POE officers at the "border", and people needed "passports" and "visas"? Were those words even invented yet??!

-= nav =-

Comment

Lets deport everyone according to that theory ...coz everyone is illegal then....

Comment

This has got to be the most stupid thing I have ever read in this forum. I happened to believe that if it where not for my people none of us could be here. Savage is raping people of their land,dignity and respect, bringing there nasty diseases, and killing innocent women and children who just want to be left the h e l l alone.If you want to say Native Americans are terrorist these terrorist were invaded by other terrorist of a stronger power and with the resources they had I think they put up a pretty good fight. Furthermore the only thing a Native American is owed is some respect and consideration of the contributions we made to build America

Comment

History is repeating itself. In 100 years, there'll be no one left in Mexico, and all the mexicans will be here in California. They might as well make California a seperate country soon.

-= nav =-

Comment

This is the most stupid nonsense message I have ever read in this forum.

Natives american came here illegaly? Let me teach you something Michael. Law can be writen or can be "natural" (this is call ius naturalism, something similar to common law). Back then, there was no writen law about who can populate what, so the natural law stated that if you see free land, you could take it. If you lived for a period of time in a place as an owner, then it becomes yours (this is still apply today and it is called adverse posesion). Anyway, legally Native American have the right to be in the US more than any other culture.

They hunted Buffalo which is protected? There was plenty of Buffalo until the white men came. After only 10 year of hunting, there were only 5,000 Buffalos left (there were millions before that). Congress issued a law because the white man almost made Buffalo disappear from Earth. And the worst thing is that they didnt hunted it for food, they did it for pleasure.

Finally, according to Michael's theory, even the Mayflower pilgrins came here ilegally (not POE, passports or visas whatsoever). So even if Michael's ancestors where the first britsh in America, they were ilegal. Therefore MICHAEL IS ILEGAL. How ironic!!!

Michael, you need to read a little bit. At least watch PBS or the Discovery chanel so you can learn something about history (US and world history). If you really believe what you wrote, you must hate yourself very much (you are a son of ilegal immigrants).

Comment

oh, come on, I am sure this Michael just has an interesting sense of humor. Take it easy, people!

Comment

I was born in the USofA so I am 100 % legal. This is my country, And America created the internet so we own the internet too. We own everything !!!

Comment

Hey Lucy are you my ex wife ? Are you from Estonia ?

Comment

No, i am not your ex-wife and I am not from Estonia. And I take back my words about your sense of humor.

Comment

His next post is going to be:

Who thinks all humans should be deported from earth?

-= nav =-

Comment

But Moondin

That would make us All aliens then. probably illegal ones too

Do you think maybe Mars gives Red cards?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation