X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fingerprint again????

hi,
    my fingerprint was taken on 5/21/03,and on the BCIS web shows that the results of my fingerprint for (I485) were received and processing has resumed,so to day I just got a new appointment on next month fo fingerprint
    can anyone help, why I have to go again
    thanks

hi,
    my fingerprint was taken on 5/21/03,and on the BCIS web shows that the results of my fingerprint for (I485) were received and processing has resumed,so to day I just got a new appointment on next month fo fingerprint
    can anyone help, why I have to go again
    thanks

Comment

You should call BCIS customer service and talk to some representative to find out the problem. May be this letter is issued by an oversight because fingerprints are valid for valid for one year.
      Good luck.

Comment

I have one question regarding fingerprint ... i went for my fingerprints on 5/24 ... but my "online case status" shows the same thing what its been since the day i was issued a receipt. That its been received and it takes about 90-300 days etc. Also in my receipt it says only "I-140" but i did receive the cash receipts for I-485 and and I-765 ...
        Attorney says that its OK that they do do that now a days ...

I also received another finger print notification which the local INS office told me to disregard the notice.

I have also received my work authorization card last week ... you think i can have a permission to travel on that or just forget about it ...
        thanks

Comment

If you want to travel then you will need Advance Parole from BCIS.
          Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed