Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration at OKC office

My husband went for registration last week. he got NTA .also he have to go BCIS office the Ist bussines day in every month .I was there with my doughter .It tooks only 15 minutes .the officer was real nice . after that she sent him for further investigation to another officer .He was real nice too. But the deportation officer was very rude with him. He ordered the officer to lock up my husband because he is going to lunch.so he locked my husband ,though he felt very sorry for doing that. after 2 hours that deportatin officer come back and thretented my husband not to work anymore , if he does then he will come and arrest him and send him to jail ..also he said that he is lucky ,because he has AOS pending ,otherwise he deport him that day. That was a nightmare .we were so scared . but thanks god we don't had to pay any bond or anything .I promissed i will let you know after he come back. To-Mohan,Umesh, Linda, and all other nice peoples in this board who helped me ,gave me their advice and openions and most of all their prayers .i like to thank you all .Thank you so much .Keep up the good works. You guys are really helping lots of peoples like me. Thank you .God bless you all .
    Ruba

My husband went for registration last week. he got NTA .also he have to go BCIS office the Ist bussines day in every month .I was there with my doughter .It tooks only 15 minutes .the officer was real nice . after that she sent him for further investigation to another officer .He was real nice too. But the deportation officer was very rude with him. He ordered the officer to lock up my husband because he is going to lunch.so he locked my husband ,though he felt very sorry for doing that. after 2 hours that deportatin officer come back and thretented my husband not to work anymore , if he does then he will come and arrest him and send him to jail ..also he said that he is lucky ,because he has AOS pending ,otherwise he deport him that day. That was a nightmare .we were so scared . but thanks god we don't had to pay any bond or anything .I promissed i will let you know after he come back. To-Mohan,Umesh, Linda, and all other nice peoples in this board who helped me ,gave me their advice and openions and most of all their prayers .i like to thank you all .Thank you so much .Keep up the good works. You guys are really helping lots of peoples like me. Thank you .God bless you all .
    Ruba

Comment

I remember your story Ruba. I was so touched I could not forget it for weeks. I am so happy that it turns out this way. I thank God for the news. I wish you all the best for you and your family.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation