Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my hubby canadian citizen removed and bar for minimum 5 years,can he get a visa to us

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    No doubt Mr Feinbloom will be happy to relieve any excess weight in your wallet....how noble.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!! TRUTH!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Actually Canadian Citizen Has It Alot Easier Within The Laws To Visit,Stay USA! Even Overstays!
    Depends? Honest Mistake Or Knowingly Avoided??

Do Your Research!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No doubt Mr Feinbloom will be happy to relieve any excess weight in your wallet....how noble....

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Crazy Canuks are ruining this site.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey A. Feinbloom
    replied
    Most of what precedes this post is either garbage, or largely incorrect. If you are serious and would like to explore competent legal representation, please send me an email, including all case details, at jeffrey@fbllp.com.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    sorry sweetheart,

no vacancies for you,,,,,, check with nearest g...ay-club, they might hire you as a "b....tch" considering a strong reference from your bf that u never cheated on his banana

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    abercrumbly...what does Canada pay to enema bag cleaners like you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    abercrumbly...what does Canada pay to enema bag cleaners like you?

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    someone12 fudge packer filthy clown,

take it from me scumbag, te best of wut your nerves are connected for is to be feeling bad how fu'ked up dubm shyyyyt loZr u just are. its quality of life you never chose, its God who made u born with it because he knows the limitation he set in you. i have to admit, i cant enjoy my day without coming in to this JOKE (WEBSITE) hahahahahahahah and u guys are so unique in making me laugh after long day at work and money in my account where u are collecting my taxes and ppl on the street spare u dimes to supply your bf with Latex condoms because he will never ever take the risk and smoke your a.....s with no protection. someone12, maybe i dont know u but take it from me, u really need mental help, most of what i care for, i should never ever lose communicating with you cause u are just makin my day well before i head for cashing out my next pay cheque, hahahahahahaahahahahaahah.

ambercrumbly...has your gf figured out how men like you treat women? When she wakes up and smells the camel du.ng, she'll head back to Italy (if she has one ounce of brains) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ambercrumbly...has your gf figured out how men like you treat women? When she wakes up and smells the camel du.ng, she'll head back to Italy (if she has one ounce of brains)

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    I601. IV takes 6 months to one year.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    gf someone12, gf not wife,,,,,,, and where i live, i live certain life that u cant even wish for....!

So our syrian cj lives in a trailerpark in Canada? That explains a lot....and let me guess...your wife thaws frozen pizza and spaghetti for dinner, just like home [for her]... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So our syrian cj lives in a trailerpark in Canada? That explains a lot....and let me guess...your wife thaws frozen pizza and spaghetti for dinner, just like home [for her]...

Leave a comment:

• ANNY
    replied
    THAT STINKS BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO WAIT 5 YEARS OR GO THERE AND SINCE 9/11 THERE IS REALY NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO....SORRY

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    Sorry to disappoint you Someone12,

I aint the only 1 who lives in Canada, there are 30 million+ plus myself....this case doesn't belong to me as my Gf is my witness and she is laughing @ you watchin me typing this out. as a matter of fact, she is an italian born sweet girl and she has Xmass wish she wanna pass it to ya...., sei un idiota, ottenere un perdente vita. hahahahahahahahahah.

hopefully years.....since your idiot husband 'forgot' to obey our laws....how does one forget????? Sounds like a load of abercrombie to me (i.e., camel du.ng) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    And why would any consular official in their right mind give your irresponsible husband a visa??? He is not a tourist....he's a visa (waiver) cheat....so why should he be given an object of trust? He has already demonstrated a total lack of respect for our laws....who needs him? I am pretty sure that Canada has trailerparks too.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation