Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my hubby canadian citizen removed and bar for minimum 5 years,can he get a visa to us

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I601. IV takes 6 months to one year.

Comment

ambercrumbly...has your gf figured out how men like you treat women? When she wakes up and smells the camel du.ng, she'll head back to Italy (if she has one ounce of brains)

Comment

someone12 fudge packer filthy clown,

take it from me scumbag, te best of wut your nerves are connected for is to be feeling bad how fu'ked up dubm shyyyyt loZr u just are. its quality of life you never chose, its God who made u born with it because he knows the limitation he set in you. i have to admit, i cant enjoy my day without coming in to this JOKE (WEBSITE) hahahahahahahah and u guys are so unique in making me laugh after long day at work and money in my account where u are collecting my taxes and ppl on the street spare u dimes to supply your bf with Latex condoms because he will never ever take the risk and smoke your a.....s with no protection. someone12, maybe i dont know u but take it from me, u really need mental help, most of what i care for, i should never ever lose communicating with you cause u are just makin my day well before i head for cashing out my next pay cheque, hahahahahahaahahahahaahah.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
        ambercrumbly...has your gf figured out how men like you treat women? When she wakes up and smells the camel du.ng, she'll head back to Italy (if she has one ounce of brains) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

abercrumbly...what does Canada pay to enema bag cleaners like you?

Comment

sorry sweetheart,

no vacancies for you,,,,,, check with nearest g...ay-club, they might hire you as a "b....tch" considering a strong reference from your bf that u never cheated on his banana

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
            abercrumbly...what does Canada pay to enema bag cleaners like you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Most of what precedes this post is either garbage, or largely incorrect. If you are serious and would like to explore competent legal representation, please send me an email, including all case details, at jeffrey@fbllp.com.

Comment

Crazy Canuks are ruining this site.

Comment

No doubt Mr Feinbloom will be happy to relieve any excess weight in your wallet....how noble....

Comment

Actually Canadian Citizen Has It Alot Easier Within The Laws To Visit,Stay USA! Even Overstays!
                    Depends? Honest Mistake Or Knowingly Avoided??

Do Your Research!!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

No doubt Mr Feinbloom will be happy to relieve any excess weight in your wallet....how noble.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!! TRUTH!!!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation