Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won DV-2004 lottery, but OUT OF STATUS! What can I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karina
    replied
    Thank you for your reply. Ok, what if someone is willing to hire me right now? Can I work with the lawyers for the adjustment of my status? Whould I be eligible for a green card then? Or again because I'm out of status it's unpossible?

thanks again

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    No, DV winner has no option of waiver /hardship etc.
    you will not be adjusted solely on winner ground.

Leave a comment:

• Karina
    replied
    Hi, Do I have a chance to get a green card if i'm out of status now? I'm out of status more then six month, to be exact 8 month. I know that if you are out of status for more then 6 month then there is a 3 year bar before you acctualy can reenter US. I'm still in the US right now. I was planning to go home when I received a notification from DV Regestration that I'm a winner of DV-2004 lottery. It's like a big joke on me right?. Is there anything I can do to fix my situation? Or there is nothing I can do, not even lawyers?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Karina
    started a topic Won DV-2004 lottery, but OUT OF STATUS! What can I do?

Won DV-2004 lottery, but OUT OF STATUS! What can I do?

Hi, Do I have a chance to get a green card if i'm out of status now? I'm out of status more then six month, to be exact 8 month. I know that if you are out of status for more then 6 month then there is a 3 year bar before you acctualy can reenter US. I'm still in the US right now. I was planning to go home when I received a notification from DV Regestration that I'm a winner of DV-2004 lottery. It's like a big joke on me right?. Is there anything I can do to fix my situation? Or there is nothing I can do, not even lawyers?

Thank you
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation