Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Hey, Highly educated(!) looser Fed Up, you are very educated and still loosing jobs to illegals?

Think again who should serve this country.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    And to "user", Befor you start worring about the "dream act" for higher education,you better get yourself back to second or third grade and work on that grammer!!And admiting to commiting crimes isn't too smart either.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes illi, I know who my Grandparents "were",Not who "were"my Grandparents. Another well educated one from across the border?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Fed UP

"And my grandparents came here legally."

I hope you know who were your grandparents .
    And i hope you know who your parents are!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey guys, Which part of the word "I_L_L_E_G_E_L" don't you understand?? Illegals ARE criminals. And my grandparents came here legally.Not everyone is stupid enough to "forget" to take care of their paperwork, or whatever other lame excuse you have.And the American people are finally fed up with a bunch of losers who are costing us a fortune because they can't support themselves. And on top of that they all want to have 100 kids and have us take care of them too. Well THATS why we are coming down so hard on illegalsnow. And I love the way you act as though there were something wrong with US ,because we want our laws obeyed. Well get used to it .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey Looser, You mom/dad or grand ma/pa or one of them were illegal once upon a time.

America is not your father property. Illegal also contributing their sweat to build america.Criminal no matter legal or illegal should be punished.

Suggestion: Illeagal who commit crimes should sent back to his country, AND all criminals who are US citizen ( including Fed Up) should be sent to have a swim with SHARK!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Mr fed up! why you are getting so tougher on illegals. Their crime is same what millions of us have done in past decades and centuries.

Now when we have availed "DREAM LAND" oppurtunity, is it fair for us to stop others.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The "Dream Act is yet another attempt by some illegal immigrant group to try and rip off the US taxpayer by giving In-State tuition rates to the children of illegals. As If!! This group has not yet understood the facts of life as they are today. This is not the vote buying Democrats in office now. Americans want every last one of these criminals OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!! GOT IT???We DO NOT want to give them anything except a ride to the border. We are sick of them . We don't want to speak spanish in our schools anymore. We don't want another 65,000of their babies born at the expense of the US taxpayer. They have bled us dry. The dream act will remain just that. A dream. We will give them nothing,but a jail cell if they don't leave the country.Having them all gone is the "DREAM" of the American people.I hope it comes true.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    DREAM ACT is "Development,
    Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act".

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hey whats this act gonna do.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If somebody knows whether the DREAM ACT has been passed by the Congress and signed by the President or it is still a Dream.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic DREAM ACT

DREAM ACT

If somebody knows whether the DREAM ACT has been passed by the Congress and signed by the President or it is still a Dream.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney