Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Say Immigrants Want To Learn English? Not!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its in most immigrants best interest to learn english i.e if they want to be able to live here and understand whats going on in their neighbours cities etc ..English is the ;primary laungage spoken here Noone can change america

oh Obama can get it CHANGE

I do speak english som before u shoot me off a response actually learning spanish
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Why did you Learn English Koller??

Why Have Most Immigrants learned English???

To Be A Part Of America, To Fit into the lifestyle, To Adapt to a place of Desirability!
    No Longer is this the plan. America Is Becoming no different than the many places Immigrants dreamed of leaving in the first place!

Why change a place, a way of life that was desirable??
    Answer: Because Many immigrants are escaping their Homeland!! Not Coming to America to be a part!! But to Change America into a Place that Reminds them of the good things of the homeland, Comfort! Without Thinking of how these Changes Will Affect/Damage Thee America they Dreamed of In the first place!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

car reverse parking camera with display price in india

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board