Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Your A# is your Registration number with the Immigration. That is your permanent record since you applied for legalization in this country and your Naturalization papers etc. are all in the same file.
    You should still write your A# in Column 10. Then your can write down your Naturalization information in Column # 13. Although, you are a USC now, as you mentioned, you got your GC through marriage. So you must check 'yes' in column 14b.
    You should not send your original Marriage Certificate or any other Original Paper because it will not be returned to you. You can just send Photocopies of the same. Maximum you can do is get the photocopy attested by a NOTARY PUBLIC.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello!
    So happy I found this discussion room. I already found some great answers, thank you all.
    My questions:
    I am filling out form I-130 and form G-325A. I am not 100 % sure if I am doing it right.
    I am a naturalized USA citizen.
    On form I-130 and form G-325A one is asked to fill in an alien registration number. Now I used to have an alien registration number and on my certificate of naturalization I see the same number mentioned but there it is called an INS Registration No.
    Since I am not an alien to the USA government anymore, do I fill in N/A or do I still fill in the alien registration number number?

And do I write the alien registration number with pencil on the back of the photo I need to send?

On form I-130 at question 14B is asked: Did you gain permanent resident status through marriage to a United States citizen? Well, for me the answer is ˜yes' But again, I am not a person with permanent residence any more, I am a USA citizen. Would anyone advise me to still fill in "yes" or answer that question with "N/A"?

Also, can I send with the I-130 a copy of both sides of my Swiss international marriage certificate, which has English translation on the back, or does it need to be an original since it is a foreign document to the USA government?
    If there is someone with answers, I would really appreciate it THANKS!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic I 130 and A #?

I 130 and A #?

Hello!
    So happy I found this discussion room. I already found some great answers, thank you all.
    My questions:
    I am filling out form I-130 and form G-325A. I am not 100 % sure if I am doing it right.
    I am a naturalized USA citizen.
    On form I-130 and form G-325A one is asked to fill in an alien registration number. Now I used to have an alien registration number and on my certificate of naturalization I see the same number mentioned but there it is called an INS Registration No.
    Since I am not an alien to the USA government anymore, do I fill in N/A or do I still fill in the alien registration number number?

And do I write the alien registration number with pencil on the back of the photo I need to send?

On form I-130 at question 14B is asked: Did you gain permanent resident status through marriage to a United States citizen? Well, for me the answer is ˜yes' But again, I am not a person with permanent residence any more, I am a USA citizen. Would anyone advise me to still fill in "yes" or answer that question with "N/A"?

Also, can I send with the I-130 a copy of both sides of my Swiss international marriage certificate, which has English translation on the back, or does it need to be an original since it is a foreign document to the USA government?
    If there is someone with answers, I would really appreciate it THANKS!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney