X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD

Hi,
    I just check my EAD application status online and it says there that my application had been approved and they ordered a card for me and it will take 60-90 days processing and they're going to mail it to me as soon as it is ready, do you think it will take that long for the card to process?? Any comment?

Hi,
    I just check my EAD application status online and it says there that my application had been approved and they ordered a card for me and it will take 60-90 days processing and they're going to mail it to me as soon as it is ready, do you think it will take that long for the card to process?? Any comment?

Comment

Yes, if your lucky it will be sooner.

Comment

How long dit it take to have the INS OK message after you mailed your application? I think in your case it won't take to long to get the card!

Comment

I submitted my EAD application on the 18th last month then got that message today and dated yesterday.So it took them 18 business day to do it actually. I hope it won't take them long to issue the card since it is approved already. Do you think they're waiting for my fingerprints result since I gather from other website that the card will have your picture and fingerprint on it,I have my fingerprint appt. schedule early next month. Hopefuly it will go smoothly.
          Thanks.

Comment

Which service center did u submit your application too ?. cos i am waiting for a long time for my EAD. I think that maybe its to do with the service center. Please let me know which service center. And good luck with everything, everything looks postive for you

Comment

I submitted my applications at Vermont Service center.

Comment

Yeah i heard Vermont is faster than most service centers - Goodluck, post a message here when it arrives

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation