Something's hot....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">lol, Brit your funny! which ones are kollerkrot and davdah? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope it's not any of them or else they have more problems than I thought LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am the Rottweiler in the picture. That is a nice specimen.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
      http://www.thecarconnection.co...0026559_1997-audi-a6

this is the one I had back in the UK, fully equipped, leather, heated seats, Altho I use to call it the hearse, my ex loved it, as it carried all his fishing gear no probs.

Ive always wanted the Audi TT. hmmm could see myself in one of those. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leather eh? What else you got in leather
      </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAVDAH!!!!!!

You sure have the wrong idea about me, I'm but an Angel here, (the only one) ha ha ha ha

Comment

If you are the cupcake, then I think spoiled would be a better expression.

Davdah is a spoiled cupcake!

You started it!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          Any idea what the shelf life is on those things? They're practically indestructible and last forever, LOL. Kind of like me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. You need to find better to compare to, Davdah. Shelf life on Hostess cupcakes isn't good. Even though individually wrapped, they still go bad once the box is open. Tw.inkies (omg, you can't say this word on the forum - lol) the same thing - lol!!!! How about Quaker's oatmeal? Now, that's got some longevity going there.

Comment

Well, I don't eat them myself, but this crew here won't touch them when they're the least bit old - lol!!! Hopefully, the dumpster divers are having a field day with my throwaways.

Comment

Cupcake, leather, wedding..what have I missed? lol
              ILW party?
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

You missed the redneck wedding between all the schizophrenics on the forum - lol!!!! Iperson/Frenchy vs. SOM and God only knows all his alter ids!

Comment

Uh Oh, glad I missed it then
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

This place sure does attract them. ILW must stand for something else that we are obviously not figuring out lol

Comment

See? When asked to produce proof of the accusations, SOM comes up dry - as usual. He disappears and won't answer. A coward, he is!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                        This place sure does attract them. ILW must stand for something else that we are obviously not figuring out lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ILW = (certain) Idiots Love Whining LOL
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

It just proves that SOM is a liar and full of defamation. It is all attention seeking because he has such a sad lonely life.
                          Men like him act this way because they are inadequate in certain areas. Why do you think he is single and even with Russian brides easily accessible lol
                          No amount of hair transplant or botox will make him desirable. He is too whacko and treats women like meat.

Brit, nah that is too tame. ILW = International Loonies Website? lol

Comment

Ok, who took my CUPCAKES! While were waiting, hey jake,...about that leather </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What leather Davdah !!! Ive got no leather these days, only PVC!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation