Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question reagarding after you get marry with a USC

I'm almost ready to get marry but i have a question regarding after you get marry. Will INS contact my future wife's family to find out if we are marry or do they call only my wife? my girlfriend is afraid to tell her parents about the situation because she don't want anybody to think that we are doing it because of the paper work. Will INS call her parents? yes or no.
    another question: she wanna keep her last name until we get marry through the church, 2 years from now. Will INS deny me because she still keeping her last name?

I'm almost ready to get marry but i have a question regarding after you get marry. Will INS contact my future wife's family to find out if we are marry or do they call only my wife? my girlfriend is afraid to tell her parents about the situation because she don't want anybody to think that we are doing it because of the paper work. Will INS call her parents? yes or no.
    another question: she wanna keep her last name until we get marry through the church, 2 years from now. Will INS deny me because she still keeping her last name?

Comment

About your second question I could only say that the name change is a personal option and your wife may never change it if she decides to. That has nothing to do with your INS appoval.

Comment

As long as the marriage is bonafide, you live together in the same roof and you have all the supporting documents, there is no reason to contact her parents. But if you need some waivers they might ask some corraboration from your in-laws but this is very unlikely.

Comment

I feel sorry for this girl's family. No marriage to anyone is worth starting with dishonesty and deceit.

Comment

It would be better, if both of you sit down and talk to her parents. May be they will understand that you both love each other and want to be together asap.
            Like you are planning, if she will not live with you after marriage, it can create a big problem for her.
            Both of you are grown up and should have courage to talk to them about your relationship and how you feel about each other. for her and she could be deported thereafter. I think her parents will agree to this marriage and you will have their blessings.
            May God bless you both.
            Good luck

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs