F4 Family Based Petition Processing Times

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh really! i have to call my sister. How did you know that it's current now? Thanks for telling me.

Comment

Do we have same case F4?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
      Blinda,

Your PD ( Priority Date)is now current through September 2010. Do you know if your sis in US has received any papers related to the AOS (Affidavit of Support), or if you received any instructions from the DOS (Department of State) such as medicals or anything after you received your DOS Case # ? I would really appreciate your feedback as it helps me with my own application as my PD is getting pretty close, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Belinda, kabayan, I'm just curious, please check your PM.

Comment

Yes, F4 through US-Cit Brother,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by belinda:
          Do we have same case F4?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
          Blinda,

Your PD ( Priority Date)is now current through September 2010. Do you know if your sis in US has received any papers related to the AOS (Affidavit of Support), or if you received any instructions from the DOS (Department of State) such as medicals or anything after you received your DOS Case # ? I would really appreciate your feedback as it helps me with my own application as my PD is getting pretty close, </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Oh yah! but you are in Toronto, so you don't need US visa then.

Comment

Did you contact your sister? did she mention anything about approved AOS or anything? forget about me now, just make sure you tell your sis to contact DOS @ 1-603-334-0700 and notify them she has a current PD for an F4 case for her brother and sis unless she has already received and paid the fee bill for AOS,
              I look forward for an update, what i am interested in this is to learn of the next steps including medicals and interview @ the Consulate,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by belinda:
              Oh yah! but you are in Toronto, so you don't need US visa then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation