Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Fiance visa would be best in this situtation. Please feel free to contact me at info@myronmorales.com if you have any additional questions.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wouldnt that be an option?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm a US citizen and met a guy on a cruiseship last Sept. from Turkey. We have been dating and I've visited him on the ship since then and we've fallen massively in love. He has a B2 Visa and C1, D Seaman Visa. We originally planned that on Feb. 15 he was moving to Boston with me. The ship said that immigration won't let him directly go from the ship to Boston and that he first needs to go back to Turkey and reapply for a B2 Visa again. My boyfriend said that there's a good chance they'll deny him another B2 Visa that quickly. Is there any other options, fiance' visa, marriage?? We're are willing to do about anything to be together right now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic B2 Visas or another option available?

B2 Visas or another option available?

I'm a US citizen and met a guy on a cruiseship last Sept. from Turkey. We have been dating and I've visited him on the ship since then and we've fallen massively in love. He has a B2 Visa and C1, D Seaman Visa. We originally planned that on Feb. 15 he was moving to Boston with me. The ship said that immigration won't let him directly go from the ship to Boston and that he first needs to go back to Turkey and reapply for a B2 Visa again. My boyfriend said that there's a good chance they'll deny him another B2 Visa that quickly. Is there any other options, fiance' visa, marriage?? We're are willing to do about anything to be together right now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!!!!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney