all has failed -ready to end my life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could work in another state and have a bona fide relationship... I don't see anything wrong with that...

Comment

Plus they will never look at your pay stubs at N400, they will look at the Income Tax, try to file jointly at least one more time.

Comment

Nafcillin:

Can you tell me in more detail, specifically, what the atty said with regard to "if you have just separated and are still married" then there is a problem. I'm in that situation and would like to know what the atty advised.

Comment

If you are seperated and if the interviewer asks if your are and if u tell your arent when in reality you are ...then you are in problem.
          in case u are seperated and an interview is called upon you MUST tell them the truth in which case your joint I-751 will be denied 100% but if you dont then and if they know then your joint form will be denied 1005

so bottom line you can have joiny petition approved only if you are married AND LIVING TOGETHER.

Comment

If you are seperated and if the interviewer asks if your are and if u tell your arent when in reality you are ...then you are in problem.
            in case u are seperated and an interview is called upon you MUST tell them the truth in which case your joint I-751 will be denied 100% but if you dont then and if they know then your joint form will be denied 100%

so bottom line you can have joiny petition approved only if you are married AND LIVING TOGETHER.

Comment

Now, these were the EXACT words of your immigration attorney? And as I interpret it, this only comes into the picture IF you are interviewed, correct?

Comment

Now when they really call you in for interview, how are they going to know you guys are separated (assuming you have all the documents rady)? Do you need to go through the attorney to file for separation??

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation