Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-129f HAS ANYONE RECENTLY BEEN APPROVED in nebraska SINCE 13 JAN ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-129f HAS ANYONE RECENTLY BEEN APPROVED in nebraska SINCE 13 JAN ?

hi has had the 129f approved in nebraska since 13th jan? please let me know this is driving me nuts not knowing anything , they STILL havent posted any dates for it , waiting patiently (NOT)!!!!!!

hi has had the 129f approved in nebraska since 13th jan? please let me know this is driving me nuts not knowing anything , they STILL havent posted any dates for it , waiting patiently (NOT)!!!!!!

Comment

Hey girl, how's it going? Looks like you're as frustrated as us. It's been almost a week since our approval and they STILL haven't updated the website. Guess they've still got their thumbs up their asses huh? This waiting is SO frustrating!!!

Comment

Hey Dwaarf2,

I'm waiting on a phone call right now from my rep. in Congress. I had her do a formal inquiry into Nebraska yesterday. I'll see what information I get. I'll keep ya posted.

Comment

thanks you guys glad to know i am not alone in this and for sure polaris keep me posted i am getting really antsy over this dont have a good feeling about it

Comment

No worries. I'll let ya know. I wouldn't expect NSC to update their PDF file until the 15th or later. Next week should lend some more promise.

Comment

god i hope so going through this agony i NEED some good news

Comment

did you get the website fron the other thingy sols ?

Comment

Thanks yeah, I've been to that site before, It's got a lot of good info. I really feel for you, both Polaris and I know what you're going through, lets hope they update soon before we all go crazy and turn into dribblers lol.

Comment

TOO LATE !!!!!!!!! LMAO

Comment

Am also waiting for a approval since jan 24th its funny how vermont/missouri seem to be moving in top gear,and nebrasaka& co are fast asleep someone pls help,this wait is agonizing,do let us know if u have any news from ur congress person.

Comment

TO HEY
                        i thought the same thing about this date posting bit , thought it a bt weird that vermont/missouri has posted dates the two thats almost UP to date yet the others nebraska etc hasnt maybe we will get a shock when they do good or bad i dont know , my fiancee has contacted his congressman and just waiting to hear from him hopefully have some news tomorrow from him

Comment

Dwaarf2 and Hey,

Okay, here's the deal. If I go to the BCIS website and check the status of my LIN number, it still says the same bullshit that it's said for months. You know, the "We received your petition on <insert date> and it's currently taking between 150 to 180 days to process...blah blah blah"? Well, mine still says that. YET, I received my 2nd NOA last night in the mail. We ARE approved, as of June 5, 2003. Our receipt date was January 9, 2003.

So, two things have been observed here, and this is what they are.

1. NSC is most likely working on cases dated somewhere around the middle of January.

2. The BCIS website is NOT updating. You "may" be approved, yet the website won't be an indication of it.

I'd stick to that link (for the sake of "Hay", I'll repost it) http://www.davehollis.com/k1/list.php. Let's hope people on there are still updating, so you two can keep up to date.

Comment

Does this Davishollis website have info about I751?

Comment

Hello,

No, it's just for K1 Visas.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources