Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lawyers

do anyone know of any low cost immigration lawyers? i want to pay no more than $500.

Anyone know?

do anyone know of any low cost immigration lawyers? i want to pay no more than $500.

Anyone know?

Comment

Look for charity organazations, they will help you out at low cost or even free.

Comment

if it is something relatively simple you may try the catholic church. I think the web address is something like catholiccharities.org

Comment

Even pricey lawyers may do ****** work, imagine cheap ones!

Comment

I asked myself many times how much is reasonable to pay a lawyer? First of all, you must find the lawyer that you trust. My previous lawyer was inexpensive but I am not happy with the service. He tries to accomodate everyone so he can earn more, leaving no quality for his service to his clientile. My current lawyer is very expensive one, I think about it many times and I even equate it to a price of one good car. It even postpone our family plan to buy a house. I prayed really hard for this and I got an answer back, I am willing to take the risk. Look, how much money we spend shopping, buying an expensive car, clothes? it's not surprising but it may be more than what we can pay for the lawyer that can help us to be reunited or keep united with our family. When I decided that I will pay that amount, I just told to myself and to my husband, I will just think that I don't have a job for six months. My husband smiled, because he knows that God works on us, he was out of job for 5 months, and when we need to face this kind of financial needs, God gave him a job right away.

Hope this helps.

Think about this, and just think of what this investment gonna cost you and don't forget the return of this investment -- your family and the future of your children

Comment

i totally agree with afriend...and had the experience as afriend...had a cheap lawyer who would not even let me know that my I-130 was approved...plus all the bad job he did..i am having a quite expensive one right now...I really trust her and like the way she presents things.
              but again you need to get involved a 100% WITH A CHEAP OR EXPENSIVE LAWYER...SEE WHAT THEY'RE DOING..READ ANYTHING BEFORE THE SNED OUT ANYTHING ON BEHALF.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation