Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI

Just take a look at their history... They are all crap...Way back in history I mean, how they back stabbed the Kurds

Thank God in the state I live there aren't much Turks ... In my town, I never have seen one...

Just take a look at their history... They are all crap...Way back in history I mean, how they back stabbed the Kurds

Thank God in the state I live there aren't much Turks ... In my town, I never have seen one...

Comment

Man, this ticks me off. Now someone's using my name. Hey, folks, if you want to know if it's really me, check the grammar. Dead giveaway! Also, I don't know squat about the people this loser mentioned. Get a life, stand up for your beliefs, and use your own name, you brainless idiot.

Comment

There, he'd copied my exact message and changed some parts of it...

Linda, I apologize, I shouldn't even have responded to such hate threads and mentioned about arabs...

For the information of the poster, Kurds are currently living in peace in southeastern Turkey, what Turkish government stopped was some freak kurd terrorists trying to get independence and divide the land... As in USA, Turkey is one nation indivisible...

Comment

Bushmaster, I'm glad you knew that wasn't me writing that mess. Looks like you've got an impersonator running all over the forum, too.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation