Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving US

When leaving US and after collecting my expired I94 will I go through deportation proceedings or I will just get stamped a 10 years bar?

When leaving US is I-94 entered to the computer system right away or it is only collected at the airport?

When leaving US and after collecting my expired I94 will I go through deportation proceedings or I will just get stamped a 10 years bar?

When leaving US is I-94 entered to the computer system right away or it is only collected at the airport?

Comment

The Airport will collect you're I94, then it will be passed on to be processed, you will encounter problems if you try to re-enter the US at a later date. It depends on how long you overstayed past the expiration date on you're I94....The I94 will be processed later on probably after you have left. Next time you try to enter the US you will most likely be denied entry unless there is a very good reason as to why you overstayed.

Comment

My question was caused by an idea of giving them my fake I94 with misspelled names. In this case they would not be able to record that I overstayed.
        You said that an airport collects i94s and it does not match I94s with data in passport at the time of leaving.
        In this case INS would not know exactly unless there is another evidence if and how long I overstayed. Does it sound right?

Comment

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...622#1566015622

Comment

Even if you fail to hand in you're I94 they will still catch you, they match the flight record against the INS list as well...I.e. all passenger on the plain are ticked off against the list, so unless you boarded the plane with a fake passport you would still be caught out...The INS is not stupid for the most part...so even if you handed in a fake i94 they would still catch you from the passenger manifest.

Comment

Also forgot to add, when you enter on an I94 you have to give you passport number and date of birth along with name, so they would just find you in the database with that info from the passenger manifest should you not hand in a correct I94 upon departure...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation